•Chapter-24: Busted!

On Sunday morning, Caleb snuck out of Lynn's room. He went out of the window. And jump over to his balcony.

He sighed and went into his bathroom. He will shower. Hopefully, Sawyer hasn't noticed his absence.

He wonders what time Sawyer and Beth came back; he didn't hear them arrive then again, he and Lynn were busy fucking and keeping quiet.

Shrugging, Caleb finished showering and got dress.

Caleb quietly opened the door and walked out to the hall. As he was making his way downstairs, Sawyer's door opened.

"Come on, Beth," Sawyer whisper.

Beth?

Was he talking on the phone?

"Are you sure?" Beth said.

Caleb's eyes widened. No. Sawyer couldn't. No.

"Come on; I bet Caleb is still over at Lynn's," Sawyer said. "I'll help you over his balcony. They're probably sleeping."

"Okay," Beth sigh.

"It'll be alright, no one will find out," Sawyer said. "It'll be between you and me."

Caleb ran up. "Aha! I knew it. You horny bastard couldn't keep your hands off her; you are so dead. If Lynn or her father find out, oh, you are busted!"

"Caleb!" Sawyer panic. "Nothing happened. When did you get home?"

"Oh, don't change the subject," Caleb glare. "You must've had forced her, you idiot. You dug your own grave. Worse you could go to jail!"

Beth gasp. "Stop it. Caleb, he didn't force me. I consented to it. I let him." She hugged Sawyer. "And its already done we can't change it. Please don't tell anyone."

Caleb sigh.

He can't be rude to them.

He smiled. "Okay, but did you at least protection?"

"Well," Beth blush.

Caleb facepalm. "Damn it. Not even that. Alright, not my problem. You two deal with it. Now let's make some breakfast. But first, you better get change. Lynn is sleeping. I'll help you sneak back in."

"Thanks, we owe you one," Sawyer said.

Caleb nodded.

Caleb was only doing this to help Beth out.

But the way she and Sawyer stare at each other. He knew they were in love.

Caleb went into the room and went out to the balcony. He jumped over to Lynn's bedroom and carefully made his way out of the bedroom and downstairs. He unlocked the front door. "There."

"Thanks," Beth kissed his cheek and quickly went upstairs, holding her dog.

Caleb ran back to his house once the door closed, he jumped Sawyer and smack him. "What is wrong with you. Couldn't you hold back? And why was she even here?"

"Get off, and I'll explain," he said.

Caleb got off Sawyer's back and went to the kitchen and make breakfast. "You see, I dropped Beth off close to midnight," he said. "I came back here, and as I was getting into bed, I heard a knock at the front door," he sighed. "It was Beth asking for a ride to the store to buy dog food for Precious. And I drove her there because she didn't want to wake anyone." Sawyer nibble on a piece of egg. "When we came back, Beth locked herself out of the house."

Caleb listen. "Continue."

"So we came here," he said. "And things just got out a hand. I told Beth if she wanted to have sex, and she said yes, she consented to it. It was so, intense,"