•Chapter-12: Old Angie, Prank To Far

"Damn, dude, what's up with you today?" Max asked. "You look awful."

"I couldn't sleep last night, I had too many thoughts in my head," he couldn't sleep last night, nor the night before that memories from Saturday night were still fresh in his head.

He wants to hold Caleb every time he thought about it.

He tried talking to Caleb on Sunday, but Caleb completely ran from him. And today.

Who knows?

He hasn't seen Caleb all morning. He does know Caleb is with Beth.

But he needed to see Caleb at least. He can't hide from him forever.

"So the breakup?" Max asked. "Got to tell you, that was unexpected."

"Yes, well it just wasn't working out, I think she was cheating on me again," he said. "So, I put her in her place." Lynn looked around. "Hannah dared to mess with Beth on her first date."

"I heard," Max said. "It was a big mistake."

"I'm surprised she isn't here today," Lynn chuckled.

"True, I haven't seen my girl in school either," Max said. "How about you, Garry?"

"Don't even mention Hannah to me; she turned Edna against me," Garry glare. "Edna won't speak to me."

"Hannah tried to get Angie and me to fight," Max laughed. "But Angie told hr off, it was amazing, funniest thing ever."

"So why isn't Angie here?" Lynn asked.

"I'm not sure," Max sigh. "I texted her, but she didn't answer. I'll, wait."

"Well, I finally opened my eyes, Hannah is a slut and a bad influence on people," Lynn said.

"Duh," Max said. "Wait, Lynn, are you alright?" Max touched his forehead. "You don't seem to have a fever."

"I'm fine," Lynn smacked his hand away.

"What happened? Where did the bad boy side of you go?" They looked at him.

"I'm still bad," he said.

"Prove it, do something bad," they looked at each other. "Do something bad to Caleb."

"I can't, his my sister's boyfriend," Lynn sigh. And he's also his lover. Lynn shook his head, lover. Yeah right.

"Oh come on, she doesn't have to know," Garry smile. "We dare you to mess with that freaky, Caleb."

"Oh come on, guys, don't do this to me," Lynn groaned. He can't do it. But they did dare him, and he never backs down from one. "Fine."

All he needed to do is find Caleb after school.

Beth has ballet class, she and Calen won't hang out. That means he has to do this dare today. After school, he found Beth but no Caleb.

"Where's Caleb at?" He asked.

"He's in the library said he needed to do some work," Beth said.

"Alright," he kissed Beth's cheek and walked away.

He went to the library.

Once there, he smiled sweetly at the librarian and looked around for Caleb. But he knew where he was, in the little secret section.

"Hey," Caleb looked up, blushing. He sat next to him on the floor, and he moved away. "I won't bite, not unless you want me too."

"What do you want?" He didn't look up from his book. Was he mad at him? Nah, he can't be mad at him.