PERCIVER 26: Quiddtich fanatic's other obsession

Hello everyone again yay second upload of 2021!
-------------------------------------------

Who knew a 5"8ft tall boy, as strong as a bear, who put his blood sweat and tears into Quiddtich! Liked....... plushies and knitting.

Well certainly not the entire school.

Oliver had kept this a secret cause who would not make fun of him for liking these things. Even though he tried his best hiding all of this, in fifth year everything turned around.

It all started when Oliver had just arrived to Hogwarts for the start of his fifth year. He was excited as usual for the new year at Hogwarts. He sat with Percy and Cedric diggory a second year who wasn't really popular among the Hufflepuffs.
Oliver looked outside the window while Percy boasted about his prefect status, the sun was setting and it looked like Hogwarts was near. "We better get setting everything up." Percy said packing the book he had taken out to read during the train ride. "Oliver pass me my bag." Oliver without looking passed him his own bag. "Thank y- um Oliver who's bag is this?" Percy cut himself off trying to look in the bag. "AH SORRY THATS- uh my cousin's bag!" Oliver took the bag before anyone could see what was in it and made up an excuse trying to be convicing which really didnt work because even Cedric who didnt even know Oliver knew he was lying. "Oh look Hogwarts here lets go." He said seeing the cobble wall through the window he took his trunk and bag outside knocking over diggory through the way. "OW!" Diggory exclaimed loudly. Percy got Cedric up, cleaning his robes. "I'm so sorry for my colleagues beahivour."
"Oh its nothing this has happened to me before." He said as Cedric went out, thanking Percy on the way outside. Percy went over outside ready for Hogwarts.

After flying to Hogwarts by therastlys (omg i dont know how to spelll)
Oliver and Percy went straight to the great hall.
Professor McGonagall came forward with a parchment in hand and 1st years following him including, Percy's little brother, Ronald Weasley.
Professor McGonagall annoced the house of the students, Percy was bored waiting for the feast to start until.... A new student which Percy recognized walked to the sorting hat,
"Harry potter." Professor McGonagall said as harry sat down and everyone waited silently, the boy who lived was there and everyone coud not believe it. 2 minutes and then the sorting hat yelled. "GRYFINDORR." The Gryffindor table cheered loudly. The boy walked down and went to teh table sitting inbetween the twins and Ron.

The sorting was finished and everyone started eating. Oliver didn't eat much and left early, telling Percy he had "Captain duties to attend". Percy was skeptical but let him go.

Oliver was now in the hall ways checking if someone was there. He sighed in relief to knwo that no one was in the hallway. He ran up on the grand stair case and went inside immediately. He knew the password as Percy had told him. The fat lady allowed Oliver tp enter and he got into the dormitories.

He looked around his room for his bag and looked everywhere for it. When he had first started unpacking earlier he had thrown the bag somewhere in a panic and now he had no idea where it was. He loomed around until.....

He heard a door creak and the door opened with Percy peaking through. "Oliver?" He said, looking at Percy going through his drawer with clothes on the floor. "What is this mess?" He yelled looking at all the things on the floor. "Wait wait I-I can explain!" He said slightly panicking. "Seriously Oliver stop being so strange!!" He said picking up Oliver's shirts that were left on the floor. As he was picking up the clothes he picked up the bag with him. "Weren't you supposed to give thsi to your alleged cousin." Percy said sarcastically. "Uuh yeah can you give it t-" Oliver was cit off by Percy putting Oliver's clothes in the cupboard. "So what's your cousins name?" He asked as he held the bag up high so Oliver couldn't reach it. "Give it to me Perce." He said aggressively trying to get Percy, a surprisingly tall boi to give him his bag back. "Come on all i ask is what's their name, they're new aren't they? Cause i haven't seen them hear before." Percy said.
"Their name is um Anna Wood!" He said desperately trying to get the bag back. "That's weird I didn't hear they'r their name!" He said as he stragled to keep the bag up. "I accidentally picked up their bag." Oliver said now jumping to get the bag down. "Okay then why don't you give it to professor McGonagall maybe she'll find a way to send this back to your or your cousin's home."
"Grrr, Fine! I'll tell you." He said stopping."
"Finally my hands have gotten numb." Percy said teh bug still in his hand.
"But promise you won't tell anyone!" He said to Percy. "I won't unless its something illegal."
"I-it's not something illegal. Its...."
He said as he showed percy what was in the bag which he didnt get to see earlier. "Knitting supplies and a plushie of a penguin?"
Percy said looking in the bag
"Yes." Oliver said his voice cracking as he was nervous.
"SERIOUSLY? That's all i thought you had brought some kind of ressracation stone, ready to summon some kind of evil!"
"Wait what?" Oliver said as Percy paced around the room setting everything oliver had thrown looking for the bag. "You don't mind?"
"Bloody hell i do! You made me almost drop my books! You know how expensive they were?!" Percy yelled in anger. "No no i meant about the plushies and stuff. "
"What no i don't who cares if a boy likes plushies and knitting, i'd call that a talent to be able to knit. Have you seen my mum's knitting." He said. Oliver was flattered and couldn't help hugging percy.

"HEY LET GO IMMEDIATELY! " he declared loudly. "Thanks perce."
"Whatever now help me clean up your mess." Oliver giggled, "Okay thanks again though for not minding though." He said as he picked the books he dropped. "Its nothing, do whatever you want, i dont care as long as you dont break something or do something illegal." Percy said. "Heh i thought you would ignore me if i told you."
"Who said i don't ignore your shenanigans?"
Percy joked, getting hit on the elbow, he laughed, his glasses falling down a bit. He cleared his throat and said. "Anyways I'll be going for prefect duties."
"Bye Perce." Oliver said as percy left the dorm wearing his robes and prefect bagde. Oliver smiled at how good of a person Percy was to him.
-------------------------------------------

Enjoy soft Oliver, also i've decided i won't make chapters with uncomfortable themes such as and please be warned skip this paragraph if this may trigger you.
(Sexual things, killing ((death not included)), suicide or anything related to gore or Sexual things ((please keep in mind subjects may be mentioned but will not be written directly.)) )

Anyways today's question:

What song do you think fits PERCIVER a lot?
Personally, the song called accidentally in love. It just captures their relationship so much lmao!