OFF TOPIC: New story idea!

Okay I've been writing stories for a while now, not too long but i think I've improved quite a bit in my opinion. What do you think? Well here's a bit of the idea i was thinking for my current book that i am creating! This is Annie's fun house! A story about a genie summoned by dark magic, messing around and causing chaos thorough out the life's of the teenagers who summoned her. the people in the story are Kai (the one on the left), Tyler and finally Darla! i hope you like this cover art i made for the book!

if you can, you could give me advice for this book! Anyways yes I'm still working on a one shot and no i won't stop making one shots! you'll still find me writing about Perciver, it's just i want to include a few of my own Original characters in a...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

if you can, you could give me advice for this book! Anyways yes I'm still working on a one shot and no i won't stop making one shots! you'll still find me writing about Perciver, it's just i want to include a few of my own Original characters in a story so here they are, i'll be posting a few updates about the process of making this and perhaps you might like to read this, anyways i would like some feed back on my one shots, you can point out any inconveniences in my stories and ill correct them and not making promises but ill try and improve.

PERCIVER♡ ~Oneshots~ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें