PERCIVER 11: My smartass boyfriend

Okay I am super sorry for not posting often, but there is a logical explanation for this and it is that I am a try hard and a pleaser who always tries to get top marks and class and becomes super cocky, but this time with online classes it's just annoying, I had to complete my adundance of homework and all that but now that it's done I may upload more often, I'm sorry for the long delay.
------------------------------------------------------
Last night, Percy and Oliver had been studying for their upcoming N.E.W.T.S, Both stayed up late in library and studied till 2am, both had lost track of time. "Percy we still have a few days, Come on why don't we go to sleep..." Oliver said as he looked at Percy who had gaint bags under his eyes, "Percy?" Percy jumped a bit and coughed a bit but said. "S-sorry I was a bit dazed, I think I should just fin-" Oliver pouted and closed his book. "Oliver! We are still studying!" Percy said as he tried to open the book back up. "No. You've been studying for so long, You should sleep!" Oliver said as he got up and took both of their bags and going back to the dormitory. "Fine I-I'm coming." Percy said as he yawned, Percy got up and looked at Oliver who was holding a bunch of Percy's books, Percy walked over to him gestured to him to give him some books to carry, instead Oliver moved all the books on one hand and held Percy's hand. "That's not what I-" Oliver didn't listen and kept walking,
"Wait." Percy said as he took out an invisiblety cloack. "Wait I thought only Harry had that?" Oliver said, Percy replied, "I asked Harry to lend it to me for a bit and he wouldn't get  in trouble with professor McGonagall for snogging with Neville in the library." Oliver nodded and got in the cloak with him. "Be careful I see Snape coming over here." Percy whispered as Oliver and Percy both walked as quietly as they could, thankfully both of them had made it past Snape and walked quietly towards the Gryfindorr common room. "Finally we made it." Oliver said as he quickly said the password and opened the portrait hole. "Finally let's go inside." Percy whispered as both of them went inside their dormitories or at least they thought so. Oliver smiled at the tired Percy. "We're here, Perce, Don't fall asleep on my shoulder." Oliver said in his normal voice. "Hm.... Lee did you hear someone?" A familiar voice asked, fortunately they were still under the invisiblety cloack. "Yeah sounded like one of your brothers..."
Lee replied and got up. "Percy I think we're in the wrong dormitory..." Oliver whispered softly enough so that only Percy could hear. "George did you make that noise?"
"What? Why would I do that? Maybe it was Lee."
"Why would I say that?"
It seemed like everyone was in a disagreement. "Come on Fred, George, it must've just been some students in the other room.. let's go back to sleep, I'm tired." Everyone agreed and went back to sleep.
"That was close let's get out now." Percy whispered as he slowly opened the door and closed it back. "That was close, what were you think dumbass?!" Percy whisper-yelled. "How was I supposed to know, it was all dark!" Oliver replied pulling the invisiblety cloack off of them. "We've lived here for 7 years Oliver! I was tired at least you should've known!" Oliver scoffed and just followed Percy. "Look you're a smartass, why didn't you know then?" Percy stiffened a bit due to him being angry. "I was tired okay! Come on just come inside." Percy walked in and just took his books from Oliver. "Percy! Percy!" Percy turned around arms crossed, "What now, you want to wake someone else up?" Oliver rolled his eyes in annoyence. "Percy that isn't fair, you're always treating me like this, it's like I can't be mad?!" Oliver didn't wanna wake someone up so he quickly just walked away onto his bed. Percy felt angry but decided to go to him. "What?" Oliver asked not looking at him. "Look, I'm sorry I was just... Tired... And I know I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you for no reason." Oliver slightly turned his head but said nothing. "Ol! Ol! Oliver, why are you ignoring me?" Oliver still didn't reply. "Oliver.... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..." Percy said as he sat down next to him.
Oliver turned around and said, "Fine... I forgive you." Percy grinned as he hugged Oliver. "Stop being so adorable." Oliver said uncouisously, Percy pulled away and said while putting his hands behind Oliver's neck. "Sorry but no!" Oliver laughed and put his hands on Percy's waist. "So it's official?" Oliver said as Percy smiled and replied, "I don't know, what do you think, Dumbass?" Oliver looked at him and told him,
"Of course I think it's offical smartass." Percy smiled smugly, "Shut up." He kissed him and Oliver pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. "How do you go from a prick to such a cutie?" Oliver said as both if them pulled away, "Not telling you."
-------------------------------------------------------
Today's question!
Do you forgive for being a messy and unorganized person?

My answer to myself is No.

Okay no but the actual question for today is
If you could date one of these boys (Cedric, Oliver or Marcus) who would you choose, pick only one.
My answer is probably.. Cedric, I don't know why I think I just liked the actor who played Cedric.