PERCIVER 27: A day off

Haha nonsense 3am writing go brrrrrrr
-------------------------------------------

It was 3pm and Opening his eyes, Percy looked at the ceiling and saw his owl, Hermes on his face with a letter in his mouth. Percy proceded to open the letter inside.

" OFFICAL MINISTRY NOTICE

Due to the current outrage of the muggle virus, Covid-19, we'll be here by shutting the ministry down as the virus in teh wizarding world is extremely dangerous and has reportedly been affecting wizards in a harmful way such as making their throat swell and even making people stop breathing. We will be sending ministry work through letters and those who are working in the magical transportation department will be closing any forms of nagical transportation. We beg you to stay home and stay as safe a you can."

Percy sighes reading the letter finally having the freedom to do whatever he wants for a while. He went downstairs to tell Oliver. Oliver was playing with Molly (little). "Oh hey Perce you finally woke up." Oliver said as he let go of Molly. "Yeah sorry." Percy apologized as he went on to talk to Oliver about the spread of this disease. "Oh no, i promised Molly we could get to go to the mall today. "Well can't we explain that we can't go today."
"Percy.... you do realize that is my child." Oliver said as Molly could be seen in the corner, desperately trying to destroy a pillow....
"That is true but hey we can at least try, surely she won't mind staying home for a while." Percy suggested to Oliver. "Okay we can try." Oliver said as both of them went to Molly. "Molly?" Oliver said trying to get Molly's attention. They got Molly to stop destroying pillows and tehy started speaking. "So dear we may not be able to go outside today or maybe even fir the next few weeks." Percy said sitting next to her. "Why not?" The 6 year old asked, "Well its cause we don't want you getting sick!" Oliver told Molly who rebattled and said "I don's ges sick zhough."
"Really? Who got sick last week while they were in the car. " Percy asked Molly who denied any evidence of that ever happening. "Well dear this disease is really dangerous and it can even affect me." Oliver said. "Will you ges its cause you're old?" Molly asked in the most innocent and oblivious way possible. Oliver froze and was baffled. "H-how dare you?" Oliver said in low voice. Percy put his hand on Oliver's shoulder. "Don't worry happens to the best of us."
"So when can we go ousside again?" Molly asked holding on tight to her plushie. "Maybe in a few weeks." Percy said trying his best. "WOAH SHAT'S SO LONGGGG THOUGHHH." She said, making a pouty face. "Hey dont be so sad, look both of us will also stay home!"Oliver said reassuringly. "Hmmm, okay.. but promise you won't leave me alone?" She asked. Percy and oliver looked at molly and hugged her. "Promise." They said in unison. "Mmh!! You're squishing meeeeee." She said, her face mushed inbetween Oliver and Percy. They let go of her and Oliver asked. "So now that we're free for today what do you want to do?"
"WATCH A MOVIE!" She yelled loudly.

So all of them just watched movies till 6pm when Molly decided to take a nap. Oliver put Molly back in her bedroom and went out back to where Percy was. "At least she didn't throw a tantrum at us." Percy said glad. "Yeah, but she also called me old! Im not that old!" Oliver complained sitting down with Percy in the blanket. Percy with a swish of his wand got Oliver some coffee. "Mhm, thank you." He siad moving in closer to Percy. "Your such an idiot." Percy siad as Oliver put his head on Percy's shoulder. "Well you chose to marry one so you can't complain." Oliver said sipping some of his coffee.
"I love you, you idiot bear." Percy said kissing oliver's fore head. "Love you too, strawberry!"
"I love you too Dad and Papa!!" A little molly said sitting on the counter of the kitchen. "Eeyyy cmere you," Oliver said running to her. Molly ran but Oliver caught her and brought her back to the couch. "You're really using your powers to spy on people aren't you, you little racoon." Percy said squeezing her cheeks "Maybbbeeee." She said sweetly. "You cute brat." Oliver said putting her on the sofa.
"We both love you so much too, molly."
-------------------------------------------

So tried my best with parent PERCIVER. Im not really good at it since i havent really talked to child below the age of 8.

Today's question!
Is honestly nothing im running out of ideas to put in this area plus its 3am leave me alone