PERCIVER 19: Autumn love

Oliver knocked on the door with a bag on his shoulder. He had a red and sliver scarf with a maroon jacket.
"Charlie dear open the door." Charlie shuffled over to the door and opened the door to be greeted by Oliver wood. "Oh hey Wood. What are you doing here?" Charlie asked Oliver. Oliver replied while coming in. "Oh I came to meet Percy." Charlie knew about "Their relationship" and just laughed and let Oliver go up to Percy's room.
Oliver chuckled a bit. Percy was still sleeping in his bed with loads of books. Oliver went over and sat down next to the sleeping nerd. "Percy, wake up." Percy groaned turning the other way. "Not right now." Oliver giggled and said "Hey Perce it's me Oliver." Percy slowly got up and looked at Oliver but jumped a bit from surprise, "Why are you here so early?" Percy asked to which Oliver responded "Percy... It's 2pm."
Percy got ready his purple sweater on, scarf around his neck and some ear muffs. Oliver waited for him outside his room. Oliver was hearing some strange noises in Fred and Georges room but Fred was in the kitchen. He just shrugged it off and waited for his "Best friend" to come out. "I'm back." Oliver grinned at Percy and replied "Great cause I really want to go outside right now. It seems like such a great time to play Quidditch." Percy smiled, Oliver really liked Quidditch and saying 'like' is an understatement he lived for Quidditch.
Percy and his Quidditch obsessed boyfriend made it downstairs to see everyone of the Weasleys just chatting. "Oh Perce, do you know where Lee and George are? I've looking for them everywhere." Percy just shrugged and said rudely "I don't know, Fred. I was in my bed room, why don't you check your room or something?" Fred sighed but went upstairs to see. "Anyways me and Percy are going out for a bit we'll see you in a bit." Oliver said cheerfully following Percy out. "Woah, its kinda chilly." Percy said as soon as he got out, Oliver chuckled "That's what you get for not wearing a jacket." Percy gripped Oliver's arm tightly. "Hey it's not that cold!" Percy just looked at him and said "Shut up." To which Oliver just laughed and continued walking over to a small field near the Weasley house. There used to be a Muggle farm there but it became abandoned cause a few death eaters killed the locals living there. Oliver and Percy sat down in the grass. The grass was yellow and brown and red leaves from trees were everywhere. "It looks soo nice here, don't ya think Percy?" Oliver asked Percy who sat down cross seated in the grass. "Yeah it's nice." Oliver sat down right next to him and they talked for a bit. It was more one sided with Oliver talking more than Percy but that's what Percy liked. "So Percy what's been going on? Surely with a family of almost a billion siblings there is some drama." Oliver asked Percy who thought for a bit and said "Well, it's not really drama it's just a assumption I made based on the information I have." Oliver replied curious as to what Percy was going to say. "Go on." Percy inhaled and said "Well besides us I think Either George or Fred is gay cause well bill is straight, Charlie is aromantic, Ginny is Bi, Ron is as straight as a ruler. So surely in a family of 7 there must be at least two gays. Plus George's been hanging out with Lee way too much." Percy gave his reasoning and Oliver agreed and said "well if I heard correctly There were some strange noises coming form The twins room." Percy looked curiously at Oliver who started feeling a bit uncomfortable "um Percy?" Oliver asked Percy who was leaning closer to Oliver. "Yeah, What's wrong?" Oliver started to feel nervous and said "o-oh it's nothing." Percy moved closer, he plucked a flower and gave it to him which made Oliver blush. "Are you sure nothing is wrong Oliver?" Percy asked Oliver who had a shade of pink spread across his face. "Um..." Percy moved much closer and sitting on his lap. "P-percy.." Oliver became more flustered and shy. "Umm... Percy." Percy leaned in closer and said "I love you Idiot." Percy said as now a bunch of autumn leaves fell down. The secne become romantic and filled with love. Percy moved in to kiss Oliver but was INTERRUPTED. "Boo." Charlie and Bill said making Percy and Oliver became even more embarrassed and scared. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" Bill and Charlie laughed as Percy was ready to hex them. Oliver was already to shy and embarrassed to talk cause of Percy. "YOU IDIOTS GET BACK HERE!" Percy yelled to his siblings who ran away as soon as possible, laughing. "Grr..." Percy growled at his siblings. Oliver put his hands on his face to hide the red on his face. Percy sat back down Infront of Oliver. "Sorry for that interruption, now where were we?"Percy gripped Oliver's hands and moved them away and quickly kissed him. Oliver was speechless by now and as soon as Percy pulled away Oliver felt like a new Hufflepuff accidentally entering the Slytherin dungeon. He was speechless and embarrassed as heck.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this messy one shot I had no idea of what to do so yee. Enjoy this mess :D
Also this was inspired by the Perciver story your average summertime love go check it out.
Anyways todays question.
Your least favourite character and why is it Dolores Umbrigde?
Bish the woman is JUST evil for no damn reason.