PERCIVER 28: The Enemy's Lover

Me:
Askjsisnshajahshakja

im the best and no one can convince otherwise!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also me:
You fucking donkey.

Ps. This will contain mentions of sexual acts, not extreme but more kissing related if you dont like that..... UHHHHH I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEE.
-------------------------------------------

"WHOO HOO!! GO GRYFINDORR!!"
The Gryffindor's cheered loudly at the gryfindorr Quiddtich. Oliver was right in the middle with butter beer in his hands. "Come on drink up lads, it seems we won this time with the help of harry here." Harry smiled shyly as Oliver made the whole tower cheer for him. "Thanks all of you." Harry said as all of them celebrated, some hufflepuffs told them to please stay a bit quiet as to not wake the pets that the hufflepuff students owned. Ravenclaws were used to this and were now just sleeping with their eyes open and lastly slytherins were of course mad and one of them Flint actually came up to the tower but not to make them shut up.

"Oh Oliver, I have to go also don't yell so loudly, the first years just fell asleep."
Percy said to Oliver who was now in charge of not making the Gryfindorr tower a pile of ashes.
"Where are you going?" Oliver asked Percy. "Prefect duties Oliver. Of course." Percy replied.
"Um okay. I guess bye Perce!"
"Bye Oliver."
Percy left the common room amd Oliver was now back to talking with the others. After talking for about 1 hour and goofing around they all went to sleep. But before Oliver could leave he gathered all the bottles to give them back to the kitchen.
"Eh Oliver need some help?" Lee approached Oliver.
"Oh sure why not mate, could you get those drinking glasses in the corner and then take them down with me?" Oliver said, smiling at Lee for helping him. Lee nodded and got the glasses from there.
"So Oliver...."
"Hm?" Oliver looked at Lee who had the glass in his hands.
"Do you have a crush or something?" Lee asked. Oliver thought for a second and knew what was about to happen
"Only one but I'm not telling you." Oliver calmly said.
"Oh okay, i was juat curious because i have a crush problem right now too." Lee said embarrassingly.
"I'm sorry but why are you asking me and not someone like Penelope or some other girl." Oliver replied as he and Lee left the common room.
"Well because the problem is that.... my crush is not exactly a female." He confessed. Oliver looked at him and continued asking. "Well um if I'm not mistaken, i don't like guys."
"Oh please Oliver. They only reason i am asking you is because you're with Percy so much and you know he's
Gay (Tm)." Lee replied partly regretting asking Oliver.
"Well i don't know if he's dated someone before but i guess I'll give you some advice." He said shrugging.
"Well first be confident when asking them out or if you Aren't friends with them start slowly by first getting to know each other."
"Oh well thanks by the way i guess its safe to say they are on of my friends." Lee said looking away.
"Wait you only have two fri-"
"YES LETS MOVE ON." Lee said panicking. Oliver roared with laughter at Lee who was embarrassed. "Shut up will you?" Lee said to Oliver who stopped laughing and just gave him a smile.
They got past professor snape and walked over to the kitchens and got the glasses back to the elves.
The elves all looked at Oliver in anger as it was 1 am and they wanted sleep.
"Look sorry all of you, i promise it won't happen next time."
Oliver said to the elves. They just went back to work cleaning up the dishes. "Those poor guys." Oliver sighed and left with Lee by his side. They talked while making their way back to the dorms.
"Hey wait." Lee stopped for a moment and pulling Oliver behind a piller. "Oof!" Oliver said in pain from his collar being pulled back almost choking him.
"Look over there!" Lee pointed at the common room doors. It seemed a Gryfindorr was hugging a Slytherin and leaving.
"Uuh yeah what about it?" Oliver asked lee who sighed in frustration and said. "Oliver don't you recognize your best friend?" Oliver did a double take and yeah, red hair and horn rimmed glasses. Yep that's Percy.
"Oh shittt. He's with a Slytherin."
"Yeah dumbass what were you thinking Sherlock?" Lee asked sarcastically.
"My name isn't Sherlock?"
"It's a sarcastic comment, Oliver." Lee said remebering, oliver is a half blood and probably doesn't know that phrase.
Percy went into the common room and the slytherin was nearing their way.
"Who's that though?" Lee asked squinting at the slytherin.
"He looks kinda like Flint." Oliver said oblivious to the fact that the person is actually flint. "Oh my god oliver how fucking oblivious can you ge-"
"Oh hey what are you two doing here?" Marcus said approaching the both of them. "None of your business." Oliver said. "Sureeeee." Flint said condescendingly. "Seriously Flint i will murder you."
"Oh im so scared." Flint commented mockingly.
Oliver was about to punch the bloody hell out of Flint but was stopped

"Oliver just leave it." Lee held back oliver.
"Anyways i'll be going, bye you two." He said leaving the halls. "Come on we just got past snape, let's go in already and discuss this in a professional environment." Lee suggested as both of them went into the common room, Percy had already left into Oliver and Percy's shared dormitory. "Out of all the boys at Hogwarts why Flint?" Oliver asked sitting down on the sofa. "No idea to be honest, i guess he is kind of good looking." Lee said sitting dowm next to him. "Don't lie he looks like a serpent." Oliver said in jealously. Lee giggled. "You sure are super jealous." Lee said looking at Oliver who had a pout on his face.
"Well i'd be jealous if my CRUSH was dating-" lee looked at him in shock.

"I meant best friend!" Oliver said getting pink in his face as lee looked at him in surprise. "Percy, Percy Weasley is your crush... out of all the boys at hogwarts."
"SHUT UP! I don't like him!"
Oliver yelled to Lee in frustration and embarrassment. "Woah woah relax!" Lee said to Oliver who stood up.
"Go away Lee and don't tell anyone!" Oliver said threatening Lee. Lee was intimidated and stood up.
"I'll leave but i won't promise to anything. I'm not intimated by you." Lee said looking Oliver straight in his eyes. "Lee i swear to Merlin if you do that!"
"What? You'll give up a chance to get with your crusha and kill me?" Lee said back to Oliver. Oliver groaned and glared at Lee who was leaving.
"Watch your back."
Oliver said to Lee who had already left. Oliver growled and fell back into the couch. He looked down at the floor and hid his face in his hands and sighed.

"Oliver?"
Oliver looked at the direction where teh voice had come from.

It was Katie bell.
"Hey Oliver. What are you doing up so late?" She asked sitting down next to him. "Nothing could you jsut please leave me alone for a bit." Oliver said. Katie looked at him worried.
"Oliver are you sure? I'll leave you be but could you at least look at me and tell me what happened?"
"I don't want to talk about it, Bell." Oliver said standing up and walking towards the dormitories. "Oliver! OLIVER WOOD!" She yelled trying to get his attention but he ignored and just went up.

Katie was just left there to wonder what had happened to the Quiddtich captain.

-------------------------------------------

Oh mah Lawd i was really scared making this because like, i don't think people have noticed, im bad at writing drama related scenes.

Anyways lets get to todays question, which i have to check if i haven't asked before:
What pet would you bring to Hogwarts?
I would probably bring a cat. Cause... cats