PERCIVER 1: the quidditch fanatic

Okay, this is my first one shot so sorry if this is my first one shot so don't mind if these are extremely bad. also this is in third person point of view.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a a long day of practicing, Oliver went back to the changing room. He wore his school robes and headed back to his dormitory. he saw two of his other roommates just talking, he was looking for Percy Wesley, the Gryffindor prefect. 

Percy sat near the fire place reading one of his 600 page books. Oliver sat next to the red head boy. "So, what you reading, Percy? Is it one of those-" Percy cut off the boy's words and said "Its "Quidditch throughout the ages."" Oliver was genuinely surprised. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Oliver snapped out of it and said jokingly "Oh you know i thought you wanted to become the minister of magic." Percy chuckled and put his glass back in place and said "If Fred and George didn't exist you'd probably be the most annoying boy I've met." Oliver replied to his comment sarcastically  " oh yeah Fred and George totally didn't insult me today either." Percy laughed and just smiled not replying to the athletic boy. 

Oliver sat with the boy for a while in silence until Percy looked at him and said a bit upset idly "Do you think I'm a Git, Oliver." Oliver looked back at him worriedly. "D-don't worry just tell me... if you want i guess.." Oliver put both of his hands on Percy's cheeks and looked him straight in the eyes and said "If you were would I do this." he pulled Percy closer to him and kissed him. Percy was of course in shock. Good thing everyone had left and went back to their dorms. "Well does that answer your question?" Percy looked away due to the strong shade of pink covering his face. "I-I guess...." Oliver smiled a little and hugged the boy. "H-hey s-stop!" Oliver stopped and moved back, Percy said "I like you too,Oliver" Percy looked at him, Oliver looked back at him and grinned. "i like you as well, Percy." Percy kissed him again. Both moved back again and blushed. " Well.... I should go have to beat the snakes tomorrow, I'll need some rest." Percy looked at him and then got up and went back to their dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm sorry if this is bad, I'm not too good at this but i hope you like it.

anyways here's a question:

what's your Hogwarts house?

I'm a proud Ravenclaw.