PERCIVER 12: My Strawberry.

Hey..... So........ I'm sorry........ Not for posting late but actually this is gonna contain fluff, which most won't really like but hopefully you don't mind.
-------------------------------------------------------
After a long day of playing Quidditch, Oliver would be glad to come back home to go over to his boyfriend, a read head named Percy Weasley. A few nights Percy had to work over time. Oliver had just come back from Practice and had fallen down on his bed, he got a bit relaxed but also upset,
Percy would be working over time because he had just been promoted to Head of the magical transportation Department. Oliver was worried about Percy's health and he wanted to surprise him so he got up and decided to make him happy right after he had gotten back from work by having a movie night, it would be a while since they would do something like that.

Percy had exited the ministry and he rubbed his eye, it was very late and Percy was extremely tired and just wanted to go to his boyfriend and sleep with him. Percy walked towards his house,
             "Oliver, I'm home!"
Percy shouted he put his coat on the coat rack and looked around the living room to see if Oliver was there. "Oliver? Are you here?" Percy went upstairs into Oliver and Percy's shared room. "Oliver?" Percy opened the door to see a small fort made in the room. "What?" Percy looked around the room, there were orange lights and the TV running a movie Percy loved. "Hey Perce! I hope you like this." Percy grinned happily, he got into the fort with Oliver and responded. "I love this! Thank you so much Ollie!" Percy hugged him. "No problem Percy, you needed a break." Oliver kissed him on his cheek, Percy was very happy and he hugged Oliver tightly. "I love you so much..." Oliver hugged him back, "I love you too, Strawberry."
Oliver smiled, Percy became much different when he was with Oliver. "You're so cute." Oliver said, Percy looked at him, sat up a bit and kissed him. "You're more cuter than me! Don't deny it!" Oliver laughed as he put his hands on Percy's hips. "No, you're more cute!" Oliver said as he fell back a bit from Percy pushing him down. "Stop it, You're more cute and you know it!" Oliver giggled a bit as both of them continued being adorable.
Percy had got fed up and just kissed him, he let go and started going down Oliver's neck. "Oh? We're doing this now?" Oliver asked. "No I just want you to shut up and admit your more cute and handsome!" Percy answered. "Well I won't admit it then." Percy pouted as he instead just turned around. "Wait. Percy?" Percy didn't reply and just turned his back on him. "Percy? Percy!" Oliver shouted trying to get Percy's attention. "I'm sorry, Percy. Please look at me." Percy turned his head a bit giving Oliver a angry look. "Oliver put his head on Percy's shoulder, "I'm sorry." Percy sighed but didn't say anything. Oliver tried to get him to talk for a long time, Percy felt a bit guilty so he gave in, he turned around and said, "Fine I forgive you, I can't resist you." Oliver smiled as he gave Percy a kiss. "I hate you..." Percy said annoyed but in a good way. "I love you too Strawberry!"
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry if you don't like this, I tried my best to write something a bit different, so I just hope you people don't mind.

Anyways today's question
If you played Quidditch, what would position would you play?
I'd probably be a seeker or a beater, being a seeker means you're the person who ends the game and being beater just means you get to hit your least favourite players with a blugder lol.