PERCIVER 22: Special night

At the quidditch pitch anyone can die....... of fun also cause of major injuries! This was the case for Puddlemere, Oliver's team. He hadn't gotten hurt but his chasers and seeker fell off their broom cause the opposing team had an extremely talented beater, Flint who manged to make them fall like flies.
After the match ended with Oliver losing. He went on over to his husband who was in the stands at the quidditch world cup. They went on over home that was in a muggle neighborhood. "UUGGHH!!" He yelled after he got home with Percy. "I can't belive i lost to FLINT!" He hid his face in embarrassment and anger. Percy sat down next to his fraustred husband. "Ollie you did your best, plus you have a another match with the Chuddley cannons, maybe you'll win that one!" Oliver looked over to Percy who tried to reassure Oliver that it was fine. "But the keeper and seeker are gone now and the match is only a month away how am i gonna practice without them?!" Oliver exclaimed in fraustration. "AHHHHH WHY IS EVERYTHING SO IRRITATING!?" Oliver yelled out in anger. Percy sighed and shouted "Okay listen!" To which oliver straightened up. "I'm getting you some ice cream, put on a movie or show and relax!" He siad as he quickly summoned a bowl, ice cream and a blanket. "B-bu-"
"NO BUTS!" Percy said as he gave a bowl of ice cream to Oliver and himself. He sat down next to Oliver. "Go get changed we're gonna have a movie night." Percy said as he gave oliver a kiss on his forehead. "But don't you have-" Percy cut off Oliver. "Finished it." Oliver smiled and gave Percy a bear hug. "Hehe, come on now, Go change then you can hug me all you want." Percy laughed as Oliver went upstairs to go get out of his Quidditch clothes meanwhile Percy chose a movie or show for them to watch.
After a few minutes Oliver came back down in a simple black vest and basketball shorts. "You're back, i put on this movie, its called something like Supernatural or something. I thought you may like it." Percy said as Oliver laid down his head on Percy's lap. Percy put a blanket over both of them and watched the show.
Oliver wasn't really looking at the movie but instead at Percy. Percy noticed soon and looked back at him.
"Aren't you gonna watch?" Percy asked Oliver. Oliver just sat up and moved close to Percy. "I love you so much, Strawberry." Oliver said kissing Percy. "I love you too, you giant Bear." Oliver kissed Percy again, this continued for about 2 hours, then both of them just ignored the show and snogged. "I can't belive i have such a goof and strong husband like you." Percy said as he smiled with such happiness. "I dont think i could live without you, my Smartass Prince." Oliver replied to percy who laughed along with him. "You adress your Prince like that?"
"Sorry your majesty."
-------------------------------------------
Hello again fellow aliens!
Today is not really a question

but i want all of you to tell me your favourite oneshot of this book. You can choose multiple or even one. I just really want some feedback so that i can make more Oneshots like those.
Also off topic but if you've read this far maybe check out my other books as well! I'd really like that hopefully im not being too nosy and rude but i think people who read these would like my other books a lot!
Anyways bye everyone!