PERCIVER 39: New perspective

HAHAHA LETS PRETEND I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THIS anyways since I've grown in writing I decided to write just a fun little story of Percy and Oliver learning move on from the past events of hogwarts (older Percy and Oliver) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raindrops trickled down the window pane, Percy sat near it. He listened to the soft drops of rain on his window and stared out the fog. The glass was cold however Percy liked it, the cold feeling of the glass againist his forehead, relieved his headache in a weird way. The whole scene was relaxing to Percy, who for the past month had been dealing with the stress of the ministry. Never would he have thought that so many people he trusted and idolized would end up criminals. Unfortunately there was nothing that could be done to resolve this and Percy had to just move on from this. This was one of the few days where he could reflect upon himself and be free with his thoughts. After the war, it was hard to just move on from it. He lost many people in that fight, his own brother whom he cherished deeply. Percy would've been sobbing right now if it wasn't for his finance Oliver Wood. 

"Percy? You alright?" Oliver, the captain of the Quidditch team. It was a cliche romance but who gives a damn? Percy smiled as Oliver sat next to him besides the window. "The weather is nice, what do you think?" Oliver asks, as he wraps an arm around Percy pulling him close to him. Percy chuckled at Oliver's clinginess and obliged, cuddling him in return as he looked outside. "I'd have to agree, the weather is nice." Percy replies, Oliver was warm and Percy loved it, Oliver was the sweetest, most dumbest man he's met and Percy couldn't be anymore thankful for his presence in Percy's life. 

Oliver ran a hand through Percy's hair, Percy's hair had grown quite a bit since he didn't bother keeping them tidy or get a haircut. Percy leaned into the touch, his face smushwd into Oliver's chest. Oliver laughed, Percy just hugged him tighter refusing to move away. "Perce, you're so clingy~" He teases, grinning at Percy. Percy looks back at him, slightly offended, he gave a dramatic huff. "Oh I'm the clingy one now?" He asks as he moves away, Oliver however kept him close his arms stopping Pery form going away. Oliver laughed. "No I'm sorry I was just joking." Percy smiles and kisses Oliver's cheek. "Love you, you giant love bear" Percy says, Oliver laughed at the nickname. 

Both of them were pink in the face, from the teasing and joking, it was bloody adorable. Both of them were so close together again, Percy laid himself on Oliver's body, his face hiding in the side of Oliver's neck and Oliver underneath him kissing his head as he patted his hair. "You're the clingy one."Percy whispers in Oliver's ear. Oliver smirks and kisses Percy's shoulder. " So what if I am?" He asks, Percy chuckles muffling his laughter through Oliver's neck. "You think you're cute huh?" Oliver asks, as he prompts Percy to look back at him. Percy smiles smugly. "I think you'd be right making that assumption." Percy answers, Oliver chuckled lowly, "egotistical bastard." Percy leans in forward and they touch foreheads, he looks into his eyes, the moment was so adorable, Oliver wished it lasted forever. "Your egotistical bastard, Oliver." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day, 

Did ya miss me? 

Your sweet transgender baby <3 I know you did and I missed this as well. I'm sorry for not writing I've been kinda just forgetting I have a wattpad. Anyways I also have a AO3 now, finally after like years

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Aranisveryfunny

Here it is, I don't write anything Harry Potter in it unfortunately jsut some anime fanfics