OUTRO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to inform but I'm ending this oneshot book. I had loads of fun writing Stories about my favorite ship and meeting some great people while i was here but i feel like I'm just writing this for others now. I started writing cause I wanted to show others my work and i wrote these for my enjoyment. But now i have lost interest in writing this oneshot book because of the recent news about jk rowling and i can't support a Terf like her by making more and more of these for her publicity.

I sincerely apologize to those who loved reading this. I loved writing it but i don't have the heart to support peoplr like her. Im sorry for ending this book on only 33 chapters and leaving all of you on a cliff hanger but i just cant countinue writing this. I'll make more content in the future but it won't be harry potter related.

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for the support :) i've gotten over these past months. I loved writing this a lot and im glad you liked it.
-------------------------------------------------

Last question of the day.

How did you find me? Why did you like my writing?

I'll see all of you another time thank you