PRECIVER 30: Passion (Platonic Perciver)

Here is something which i have struggled with for a very long time. It's been a long time but i think i can put it into a story now. I hope you like this.
------------------------------------------

Percy came over at the castle grounds to check if Oliver was still at the grounds practicing and sure enough he had skipped the feast and was practing with Katie. He has always been really strong, tall and had a good eye. He was the perfect keeper.

Percy sat down looking at the Quiddtich Captain. Oliver's focus was towards Katie serving the quaffle and Oliver effortlessly blocked every single serve thrown towards him. Yet he kept asking her to serve one more time.
Katie had a visibly tired face but decided to serve a bit more for him.
Percy sat at the grounds looking at his mate. He gazed at them practicing and wondered
'Why does Oliver keep asking to serve again and again? He's already great at Blocking and defending.'

"Okay Oliver enough!! I'm tired now." Katie said as she landed down from her broom. "Oh... sorry i just wanted to get some practice done." Oliver apologized as he went towards the ground along with Katie. "Get some rest, BYE KATIE!" Oliver said as katie left the grounds, giving Oliver a farewell.

Oliver set everything up and put the Quaffle back into its case soon after and finally his attention went towards the stands where Percy sat, looking at him. Percy had noticed and became a bit embarrassed because he had been silent and just stared at him like that without cheering for him or at least saying hi. "Oh hey Perce!" Oliver said walking towards the stands where Percy sat in front row. "Oh uh hey." Percy said in a akward tone. Oliver giggled as he stood in front of him.
There was a small moment of silence which was cut off by Percy asking Oliver,
"So you did great today as usual." Oliver looked down and replied. "Not my best day..... but thanks anyways." Percy looked at him confused. "Why was it not the best? You did really good." Percy said in his monotone voice, trying his best to support to his friend.

Oliver sighed as he streched. "Well... its a bit hard to explain but i guess to put it simply.... i really like Quiddtich and i want to win in all the matches but..... we lost against slythrin with a 4 point gap last year and i just feel like i needed to do more." Oliver sighed, it was really hard for him as Gryffindor was lacking quite a bit. Oliver thought as a captain he has to do everything to insure that they won. Oliver knew it was a silly idea but he still thought that if he was a senior now he had to be more responsible and be able to help.

"I know, it sounds silly to you but...." Percy cut oliver off. "No i don't find it silly that you practice this hard... you want validation from your teammates." Oliver looked at Percy but didn't know how to react to Percy's words.
"I know I'm in no place to say this to you but.... who cares? Quiddtich is your passion, you shouldn't allow others to pressure into a mindset of winning and at least to me opponents should be treated like rivals. Just like me and you." Percy said giving his word to Oliver.
"But we aren't rivals? Your my best friend."
Oliver said as Percy stood up.
"Are we not rivals in a way?"
He asked oliver who was already fascinated by percy's words.
"We always been competeing to see who gets top bunk."
Percy said as oliver smiled, he stopped sulking and instead was happier.

"Speaking of which, i already have a head start!" Percy shouted running with his bag in hand.
"Wai- HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!"
Oliver shouted running after him.
The sun was setting and Oliver was now happier than ever with the help of Percy.
------------------------------------------
I wanted to make a platonic Perciver for once and i think i successed???????????

Well anyways today's question!
What is your favourite actor in the hp movies?
Personally Alan Rickman! He was a great man.