PERCIVER 4: The winter night

Quick shoutout to @LeviosaDragon . Have a nice day. Also yes this is another Winter fan fiction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's a snowy day at Hogwarts and everyone was finally getting ready to finish their last class of this winter and go home for Christmas. Oliver and Percy both cared for each other and of course were also room mates but they seemed more than that...  "Ugh. Potion class" Oliver said walking towards the dungeon and just get the day over with. Oliver saw one of his enemies, Marcus Flint. But there was something weird happened, he saw Marcus talking with Percy Weasley, not in a normal way, it looked like Marcus was trying to flirt, emphasis on trying. 

"Look. Marcus, I'm not interested. Now didn't you have a Charms class." Percy said trying to get rid off him. "I already know how to charm." Marcus said probably cursing himself in his head. "Okay? And i care why?" Percy said walking away. "H-hey!" Marcus shouted, 

"Hey, Marcus, failed to get a girl, so i'm guessing your now trying to flirt with boys?" Oliver said, chuckling. "Go away, this has nothing to do with you, so scram!" Marcus threatened Oliver. "Oh sorry this is my last class, i hope i never see you, Bye!" Oliver said going to his class. "Why are you late, Mr. Wood?" Professor Severus Snape said, "Sorry Professor, I may have gotten in a quarrel with a Slythrien. "Well 10 points from Gryffindor." Oliver sat down next to Percy. "Why did you fight with Marcus Flint??" Percy whispered. "He started it!" Snape came behind them and hit them behind their heads with a book. " Whatever just please don't lose more points, we already have the least points. Okay let's get back to working." Percy said going back to work. Oliver laughed silently and smiled at Percy. " Stop looking at me and stir your potion or it will explode." Percy said. "o-oh y-yeah i'll be doing that." Oliver said, going to stir his potion.

*skip to end of class*

"Have a nice winter, now leave." Snape said, Oliver packed his things and started to move along with the others to the great hall. Percy had left before Oliver so Oliver didn't know where he had gone. He looked around the great hall looking for him. He asked his brothers, Fred and George, they said they saw him reading a book near the potions class room. "oh okay, nothings happened to him, he's fine." Oliver thought then he looked at the Slythrien table... No Marcus Flint. "Yep, he's in danger!" Oliver thought as he rushed towards the dungeon. 

"Hey... Percy." Marcus said sitting next to Percy. "Why are still in the dungeon don't you have other things to do?" Percy said putting his book down. "Oh i have nothing to do, So just decided to sit here with head boy." Marcus once again tried to interrupt  Percy by using his so called charms. Marcus leaned forward and looked at Percy. " Get away please, this is uncomfortable." Percy replied to his disgusting antics and walked away. "Hey! Come on! don't leave again. Marcus sighed and walked away the other direction.

Percy walked away and saw a worried Oliver running towards him. "Woah, WOAH!" Percy shouted while Oliver hugged him. "oh my Quaffle thank God, You're okay." he said hugging him. "Okay, okay, what's this about?" Percy asked pulling away. "Marcus didn't try something funny on you right." Percy laughed. "Even if he did, i have experience i have six brothers."Oliver hugged him again. "Okay enough hugs. let's go back to the dormitory." 

Both talked and had fun in their dorm all night. "I'm tired, i should go to bed." Oliver said yawning and walking towards his bed. "Hey,..." Percy quietly said. "thanks for caring for me, anyways good night." then in a whisper Oliver said "no problem, I love you." Percy replied "I love you too, Wood."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't really like this one. it kinda sucks but anyways,

today's question.

What's your patrouns?

mine is a cat