PERCIVER 3: Christmas feast with the Weasleys.

*insert funny joke and laugh about to yourself then cry all night cause no one else will laugh*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day before Christmas, When everyone gets presents and love is everywhere, especially in the burrow this Christmas. Lots of people were in this winter for example harry, all the Weasleys and Oliver wood, the Quidditch captain for Gryffindor. Fred and George invited Oliver because of a certain Weasley who was deeply in love for the Quidditch  captain. 

"Thanks guys for inviting me Fred and George. I appreciate it." Oliver said to the Weasley twins. Percy was there early and was on his bed, reading his books and already studying. "Yeah sorry you have to share the room with prefect boy upstairs." Oliver looked at the twins annoyed cause they always say bad things about Percy. "You guys shouldn't be so hard on Percy, he works hard." Fred and George didn't answer him but definitely learned something that will be useful this Christmas. Oliver went upstairs to see one of his best friends, Percy Weasley. "Hey Perce." Oliver said whilst coming in. "Oh hey, what are you doing here?" Percy said a bit startled by Oliver's presence . "Oh the twins invited me, they insisted I come to your house." 

Percy and Oliver talked for awhile in Percy's room. the whole family suspected by now Percy would've "requested" to switch/change rooms with someone else. Even Harry was really surprised by this. all the Weasleys except Molly and Aurthur Weasley who thought this was silly but none the less the twins and all the siblings, including Harry had a family meeting without Percy or Oliver knowing. "Okay, this meeting is held to make a extremely embarrassing prank on Oliver and Percy." George said. "We'll be taking suggestions." Ginny raised her hand. "Yes the red hair girl." George said. "You know i have a name right.. anyways i think i have the perfect plan." Ginny said grinning.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS OLIVER, PERCY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Ron shouted calling them for dinner. " For Merlin's sake Ron, We are just friends!" Percy protested coming down stairs along with Oliver. "Yeah,yeah Perce. Just come here will you?" Ron said. all the others were there just being themselves and enjoying the food that Charlie and Ron made. The twins looked at the two of them Percy of course suspected that the twins were doing something. Harry and Ginny jinxed a mistletoe above Percy ad Oliver. "Oh look a mistletoe is above you two." Bill said looking at them. "W-wait what the hell?"

Oliver and Percy looked at each other then gulped "Let's just get this over with."Percy said awkwardly, Oliver and Percy kissed. The twins were very surprised and screamed "Gay!!" Percy looked at them in anger "Yes Fred and George that is gay."  '' Well unlike those two gits, i don't mind that you kissed." Ginny said looking madly annoyed at Fred and Goerge. "I'll be going to my room.." Percy responded running to his room. "W-wait Percy!!!" Oliver shouted following him. 

"Percy open the door." Oliver said worried about Percy. "Go away." Percy responded, "Where am I gonna sleep then?'' Oliver asked. "Ask Fred and George to lend you their room." Percy answered. "Percy please just let me in and  maybe we can talk..." Oliver said. "Fine come in...." Percy opened the door and pulled him in and locked the door. "Hey.. you good?" Oliver said sitting next to Percy who sat curled like a ball.  "Ugh, I hate Fred and George... They're always so f**king annoying and they are just-" "degrading you and insulting your work." Oliver cut him off Percy. "Y-yeah..." Oliver looked back at him, but stayed silent. "I'm sorry for storming off, it's just... I..I" Oliver looked at him confused and waited for his saying. "Umm.. you know what it isn't important.. I set up your bed, lets get to bed." Oliver still wanted an answer but decided to let go and get ready for bed. "Good night, Ollie." "Night, Perce." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay quick bonus in Oliver's Point of view

I came down with Percy who was annoyed by Fred and George for rudely talking to him. Fred and George are honestly too annoying and rude to Percy... Anyways it was honestly kinda weird being with the boy who I liked. I only got to eat a bit of food but Ron and Charlie make great food. Then suddenly Harry and Ginny did something not sure what but then Bill said that Percy and I had a Mistletoe above me... Oh no. i wanted to run away but Percy did it, he kissed me! I had no idea what just happened and me being an idiot just sat there and didn't defend Percy and let the twins say things that offended (i know they said gay but ill still put it in) him.  He ran away, i excused myself and followed him to his room, it took a bit of convincing but he let me in, he was upset... i sat down next to him and we talked for a while then he stopped... he just told me to go to sleep, I was up for a bit and saw him sleeping, he was looking so cute and i'm upset i couldn't help him. maybe i could make it up to him, somehow. i don't want him to hurt anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a long chapter and maybe i'll make a part two of this

question for today. what's your favorite Hogwarts subject?

mine is Transfiguration.

anyways a quick shout out to