PERCIVER 38: Strawberry (Rewritten)

This is an old favorite, decided to rewrite it a bit,

Warning:
Mild sexual content

Anyways enjoy
--------------------------------------------------

Oliver unlocked the home door, Percy rubbed his eyes as he followed Oliver inside.

"You need to stop working overtime for those greedy bastards, they only need you so that they can slack off!" Oliver scolded Percy. It was true it was already 10 pm and Percy had been gone since 9am. Percy wanted to argue but was way too tired to retaliate. Percy decides to ignore whatever Oliver says and heads upstairs to his bedroom to change.

Oliver sighed as he sits down on the couch. He put a hand on his forehead and massaged his head slowly. He wanted to make sure Percy was safe. He may not seem like it but he's a reckless idiot if not taken care of. He's studious and smart which can sometimes create him into a workaholic mess. That man was a hazard to his own mental health.

So it was time Oliver surprised him with something. He knows that ever since Percy got his promotion as magical transportation's departments, they haven't done anything special. Oliver put his hand on his chin and brain stormed ideas.

"OLIVER!"

Oliver turned around to see Percy in his night suit. "come sleep, I've been calling you for a while." Percy says agitated. "Oh sorry, got a bit distracted, I'm coming!" Oliver replied, soon he had also changed out of his Quidditch uniform and Percy and Oliver both got ready for bed.

"hey perce." Oliver quietly says checking if Percy had fallen asleep. He was dozed off into the 5th dimension, he was sleeping soundly. Oliver sighs and closes off the remaining lamp light and also turns to fall asleep. He has also fallen asleep soon with no issue.

***

Olivers eyes opened to see Percy curled up near him. Percy's hands on Olivers chest. Oliver played with his hair. It was so soft and messy. "Percy.. Percy!" Oliver whispers to Percy who moves and groans in response. "Percy wake up, it's 7 30." Oliver says. Percy opens his eyes slightly to see Oliver. "Mmmmm I don't Wanna go ughhhh."
"Thats a new, I thought you loved working."
"Of course I like working where work but not this much."
Percy's ranting had carried on throughout the day. "Can't a man have a day off for once?" Percy says to himself as he finishes the pancakes Oliver had made for him. "okay I should head to work now, don't use the stove un-"
"unless necessary, Percy, I know you've said it everyday for the past month."
"sorry habit."
Olivered smiled hugging Percy. "Bye, Perce." Percy rolled his eyes and smiled. "Love ya too now can I please go?"
"Yeah yeah, take care!" Oliver says as Percy leaves. Now it was time for Oliver to excute his plans.

***

Percy opens the front door and enters to see Oliver not in sight, usually he'd be watching TV or sleeping on the sofa.
"Oliver I'm home!!"
Percy yells no response. Percy walked in closing the door behind him. He looks in the kitchen, he wasn't cooking but there was sweet arouma in the kitchen. Percy thought maybe he had been trying some new deserts. It's not like they can eat ramen noodles for dinner every night.

Percy walked upstairs to his bedroom. It was so quiet. Percy opened the door.

The room had been lit up with yellow and red fairy lights creating a pink tinit in the room. In the middle where Percy's bed was supposed to be was a fort of sorts. Percy laughed. "Oliver what are you doing?" Percy asked as he bent down to look inside the fort. There was Oliver, cuddled up into a blanket. "FINALLY YOU'RE HERE, I THOUGHT YOU ABANDONED ME!!" Oliver yells hugging Percy. "what are you silly, why would I marry someone just to leave them without notice?"
"What are you leaving me with a notice?" Oliver asks looking up at Percy. "No you bloody moron." Percy replies.
"We go get changed, I have been waiting for hours for you now!"
"Sorry another over time shift." Percy replies throwing off his coat and button up shirt into the laundry basket. "Fucking ministry..." Oliver mumbles to himself. Percy goes to change into his pajamas and comes back to see Oliver now out of the blanket. He had been wearing one of Percy's hoodies which due to Percy's surprisingly tall height, wasn't a perfect fit on Oliver.
"missed me so much that you stole my hoodie?" Percy asks walking over to the fort. "correction: Borrowed." Oliver says. "Now come inside, I already had a movie on for us to watch."
Percy sighs as he goes in the fort. "this is so childish." Percy complains. "That's the point, you've been an adult for too long, just relax for tonight!" Oliver replies putting a blanket over Percy. "Fine fine, but nothing stupid okay?" Percy warns Oliver. Oliver rolls his eyes. "Of course not Perce, don't ya trust me?" Oliver asks. "I would love to trust you with my whole life but with all due respect, you act like a clumsy girl in those muggle Disney movies." Percy replies. Oliver had had enough. "Just shut up!" He says before kissing Percy passionately completely ignoring the movie being played. Percy groaned in between the kiss as his mouth fell open Oliver started to French kiss him. Percy wrapped his hands around Oliver's neck pulling him closer. This makeout session lasted for a while. The foreplay seemed to have been taking up lots time, both were kissing and giving hickeys on each other's necks. They're shirts had been thrown off as Oliver and Percy both were getting too excited now. "Oliver, stop." Percy finally says, Oliver stopped as Percy laid underneath him. "We both have work tommorow. Maybe we should try next time." Percy says as he gets up. Oliver moves away and he looked at Percy frustrated. "C'mon Perce, you don't just leave with a boner and except everything to be fine besides... I already sent a letter that tommorow you won't be coming." Oliver says crossing his arms. "YOU DID WHAT?"

"All I did was tell your 'boss' taht you aren't coming." Oliver repeated. Percy sighed in a confused frustration. Oliver moved back close to Percy. "Look I know you love your job but Perce, YOU NEED TO Relax sometimes."
Percy groaned as he put a hand on his face. "Oliver, I have duties I cannot just leave them!"
"YOU CAN!!"
Oliver cut off Percy. "Just cause it's a duty doesn't mean taht should be your whole life, we've been married for 4 years now and we barely have any intimate time!!" Oliver yells, Percy frowned. "Just go to sleep I don't wanna talk about this!"
"Perce!"
"PERCE!"
Oliver yells at Percy who leaves the fort. "Come back here!! You didn't even let me finish!" Percy jsut stayed silent as he went out of the room.

***

Percy was laid down on the couch. He hated having arguments with Oliver but he had a right to be mad, he did something without his permission and was being rude.
He stared at the slowly turning ceiling fan, only slight moonlight shining through the wind. He laid still and started wondering.
'Do I need a break?'
He had convinced himself that working was number one priority at a young age but was it really? He had a husband. Should he be number one priority? Percy massaged his forehead. Suddenly he heard slight sobbing coming from upstairs. He'd hurt Oliver.... Quite deeply.
What was he thinking about priorities? His husband prepared such an amazing surprise for him and gave him a break from work. He immediately got up and ran upstairs. Opening the door and entering, the fort had been taken down and was set aside into a corner, Oliver was on the bed hugging himself in the blanket. His sobbing was audible.
"Oliver.."
Oliver shivered a little, he didn't look back and just replied. "What?" Oliver hid himself further inside the blanket. "Oliver.... I.. I'm sorry." Percy says as he stands near the door. Silence. Percy gulped as he gripped his fist. "I'm sorry for yelling at you and not being grateful for the surprise you gave me..." Oliver sniffs but still no reply. "I'm sorry for going away so irrationally without considering how you felt.." Percy said moving over to the bed. Oliver mumbles something but Percy can't make out what he says. He looks over at the pile of blankets and poles for the fort.
"Huh? W-what are you??" Oliver asks in surprise as Percy tries to rebuild the fort. "as an apology I'm reconstructing the gift you gave me." Oliver smiles still having tears in his eyes he shoved the blanket away as he went over to Percy. "Still wearing my hoodie?" Percy asks, putting his hands on Oliver's shoulders. "you're forgiven... For now." Oliver replies. Percy hugs him tightly. "I promise I'll try not screw up next time." Percy says. Oliver grins and snickers. "I sure know you won't, still though...." Oliver pauses. Percy pulls away looking at Oliver. "what you said... Kinda hurt.." Oliver says nervously. Percy gets up on the bed and cups Oliver's cheek and kisses him. "I'm sorry" Percy says before moving onto Oliver's neck giving him small kisses. "h-hey!" after every kiss he said "I'm sorry."
"That tickles!!"
"I know, Baby." Percy replies hugging Oliver once again. Oliver smiles back. "and you're my strawberry."
"hm why's that?"
"Cause you're a red head."
Oliver responds, now kissing Percy's neck and collar bones.
"Shall we finish what we started then, strawberry?"

--------------------------------------------------

Yall need some love after this one, this was intense to write but I did it cause I'm awesome.

Question of the day:
Favorite professors of hogwarts?
Mine has to be prof McGonagall I know it's a common choice but I mean look at her she a damn badass gilf