PERCIVER 23: Lemon Boy

Okay how dare all of you?!

How dare I get almost 10k views on my story which I don't even update that much 😤😤
Okay besides this stupid joke, I can't believe I got this much views on my story thank you all so much so here's a special oneshot based on one of my favourite songs "Lemon boy" I highly suggest listening to it.
-------------------------------------------------------

Students walked around the halls and echos of their conversations could be heard through the great halls. 7th years sat down right after getting through the black lake and getting ready for their first day at Hogwarts. The Gryfindorr table was as usual cheerful and being idiotic. Harry potter himself was genuinely happy with Ronald and Hermione. Percy was still near the common rooms as it was his duty to check the halls and to make sure no students were sneaking in to the common rooms, duties were even more strict cause of the escape of the death eater, Sirius Black, the man who helped Voldemort track down the Potter's and killed Peter Pettigrew.

The portrait of the common room suddenly opened and Percy turned back and pointed his wand at the door and saw Oliver Wood coming out of their. "Woah Perce it's me!" He said jokingly. "Don't scare me like that Oliver. Also what are you doing there?" Percy replied to Oliver. Oliver in his cheerful tone said "Sorry I was just setting everything up in the dorms. Oh by the way head boy, I think your brother's are in the dorm about to blow up the whole tower."
"WAIT WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT BEFORE?!". Percy shouted paniking and running back in.

Back in the great hall, Oliver arrived and saw everyone sitting and reading the daily prophet about the escape of Sirius Black. Oliver sat down next to his fellow 7th years. "Oh hey Oliver!" One of them said. Oliver of course replied and all of the 7th years started a conversation about Oliver biggest passion.... ✨Quidditch ✨
Fred and George came in giggling which was already suspicious to other students.
"Everyone quiet down!" Professor Sprout said as The headmaster, Dumbledore came in. "Welcome back students." Dumbledore said in his quiet gentle voice. "With the recent news about the escape of Sirius Black, Hogwarts has taken more safety precautions and as you may've seen dementors are surrounding the school to guard our school. I'd also like all of you to give a warm welcome to our new Hogwarts defence against the dark arts Professor, Remus lupin." Professor lupin stood up and sat back down after greeting himself. Professor McGonagall quickly whispered something in Professor Dumbledore's ear. "And one more important thing before we start the feast, Quidditch is cancelled."
"WHAT?!" Oliver shouted which Dumbledore just ignored and every student began the feast. "Uggghhhh!! In my last year Quidditch is cancelled?!" Oliver whined. Everyone was pissed but they couldn't really do anything about it.
(Also sorry but I'm not doing the sorting thing it'll become unnessaryily long if I add that.)

After the Feast the prefects took everyone back to their common rooms. Oliver headed in and went to his dorm. There he saw Percy with slight facial hair...... Well how do I put it.... He had a bit of a moustache. "Percy? What the hell happened to you." Oliver said chuckling. "Fred and George happened." Oliver couldn't stop laughing at Percy. "Stop it Oliver this is not Funny!" Percy said as he went to the rest room. "Okay okay sorry, I just couldn't help myself." Percy left the dorm with a mask on his face headed to the rest room. Oliver changed into his pajamas still laughing at what he had just saw. Percy came back in with his face back to normal. "Did you shave your 'Fabulous Moustache'?" He said to Percy. Percy rolled his eyes and used a silence charm on him before he started saying puns. "Hmph!! Hmph!" (Translation:"Hey! Percy!")

Percy just ignored him and laid down in his bed. "Hmph!! Hmmmmphhhh hmph! Hmph!!!!" (" Hey wake up and un-mute! You git!!!" Percy held up with for a while before he got annoyed and let Oliver speak normally again. "Finally!! Why'd you do that?!" He said in anger and Percy replied in a sour tone. "You know why Oliver." Oliver sighed as he walked over to his bed and laid down. "Fine I guess I was gonna make some jokes on that. Good night Lemon boy."
"What'd you call me?"
"NOTHING!"

[Part 2 coming soon]

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello again everyone! I'm back from my break, so I've recently started having exams and don't worry they'll be over by Monday lol.
Anyways todays question:

What would you see in the mirror of erised? (Simply what is your dream?)
For me it would be to become someone who can help others in their difficulties and fix what I've done in the past and bisacally fix my relationships with people who I hurt in the past. This is just a thing I feel I would see in the mirror I'm not sure though but for dream job I think I'd be a author writing fantasy stories like Harry potter, Percy Jackson, H.p love crafts kind of like story.