PRECIVER 2: The Hogsmeade trip

This is in harry's first year at Hogwarts. Yeet. Also I don't know which year Oliver became a Quidditch captain i think it was in fifth year in my opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Percy's fifth year at Hogwarts and this was the same year the famous Harry Potter came to Hogwarts. Percy's little brother Ron had befriended Harry Potter, both were sorted into Gryffindor and shared a dormitory together with Nevillie Longbottom, Seamus Finnagan and Dean Thomas.

 Percy became a prefect that same year, Oliver became the Gryffindor Quidditch captain. Both of them were in the same dormitory, both were also friends. People don't really believe that they're friends because of their diverse interests. Oliver was seen as a brainless jock who only cared for Quidditch and Percy was seen to many as a Git who didn't care for others, a  heartless person and only cared about his reputation, but these claims were wrong.

One day right before the Hogsmeade trip, Percy wasin his dorm on his bed studying muggle studies. Oliver was right next to his bed and polishing his broom for the match next month with the Slythrins. "Getting ready for the next match already, Oliver?" Percy said. "Yeah. You seem to be preparing for the N.E.W.T.s already." Oliver responded. "Oh shut it, Oliver." Percy said while closing his book and heading for the exit, "Hey, wait for me!"Oliver shouted whilst wearing his gloves and jacket. Oliver caught up with the red head boy who gave his permission slip to professor McGonnagal. Both of them went to Hogsmeade and of course saw many third years who'd just seen the Hogsmeade village. Percy and Oliver went to the three broom sticks.

Both of them got in and ordered a butter beer. "So.. Did you find a Seeker?" Percy asked. Oliver sipped a bit of his butter beer and said " Yeah you didn't know Harry Potter is now the seeker?" Percy didn't know since he had been studying for his O.W.L.s  and wasn't able to see his ''FRIEND'' on the quidditch field. " Professor McGonnagal suggested we put Harry, a first year on the team." Percy was really impressed, Both talked for a while, It was pretty late but they still had a few minutes, so Percy got a few books for his studies, Oliver also got a book, "Quidditch throughout the ages." Percy and Oliver went back to their dorms and both wet to bed, though first they talked a while and Percy continued to make sure that he studied well for his O.W.L.s. "Don't worry Perce, I'm fine, I don't need to study more i completed my assignments early." Oliver responded. "I'm just worried, you'll fail.." Percy said. "It's okay, you don't have to worry about me, just don't worry yourself too much, let's just go to bed." Oliver smiled and waited for Percy to get up.

"Wait, I just need to study these incantations." Percy said, Oliver crossed his arms and said " Come on its late, you'll over work yourself" Percy didn't say anything except turn his back on him. "Percy. I won't leave until you sleep."Percy still didn't respond. "Okay, you asked for this." Oliver got a blanket and attacked him with the blanket forcing him to lay down. "H-HEY OLIVER!!! S-STOP IT!" Percy yelled probably alarming the whole tower. "Okay, Now time to sleep!" Percy rolled his eyes and said "Fine.. Only cause you're forcing me too." Oliver just chuckled and said good night to him. Percy closed his eyes avoiding Oliver who started to set up his bed and put his broom carefully on his table. He looked at the red head boy who had fallen asleep pretty quickly, probably due to his over working. he quickly went over to his bed and kissed him on the cheek, he went back to his bed and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if this was kinda bad. i wasn't to sure about publishing this but here it is i guess.

today's question is who's your OTP ship? from harry potter 

for me it's Wolfstar.