Chapter 6: Photoshoot

Dan and I got pulled out to change as soon as we stepped into the photo studio.

'Are we going to wear our robes?' I asked hopefully as we were lead back to our dressing rooms.

'Of course.' One of my makeup artists, Katie smiled.

'Yea!'

I fist pumped the air. The three other people around me chuckled softly.

I ran back to the studio as soon as I was changed, super hyper like a little kid going to a candy shop.

I skipped in to see Emma already having photos, carrying an armful of heavy-looking books.

'What a surprise, eh? The Mudblood's taking photos with books.' Tom said to me as I sat next to him, smirking.

I gave him a glare, playing along. 'Don't call her a Mudblood.'

'Oh?' He raised his eyebrows. 'Are you being a Blood Traitor now?'

'Better than betraying a friend, isn't it?'

'You call her your friend?'

'Is that a sirius question?'

'Dead serious.'

'He's not dead!'

He suddenly looked confused. 'What do you mean?'

I was confused too. 'Don't you get it?'

'No...?'

'Don't you remember Sirius Black?'

'Is he in Prisoner of Azkaban?'

I nodded slowly.

'I haven't read it yet.'

'WHAT?' This made Dan, who had sat next to me, Bonnie and Rupert jump up from their chairs and Tom to raise his hands in defence.

'What's this about?' Rupert asked.

'He hasn't read the Prisoner of Azkaban yet!'

'Oh that.' He laughed. What was so funny???

'Tom hadn't read the first book until he auditioned for the movie.' Dan was laughing too.

'NOW WHAT?'

'That's not helping at all...' Tom mumbled.

'It's your fault that you didn't tell her.' Bonnie said.

'Mmhm.'

Then I was called to take photos with Emma.

Looking at Tom with a slight surprised expression, I walked over to Emma and the photographer, Mike.

'Here you go.' He handed me books about the same amount as Emma's.

'Thanks.'

'Okay I want you to be back to back ... That's it. Hug the books to your chest, Sakura. Yep, now look here at the camera - turn your face a bit more, both of you and lift your chins up - perfect! Aand smile with your mouths closed.'
Oh I hate that.

Mike pushed the shutter few times and every time the lights flashed, making my eye sight a bit bright. And every now and then, few make-up artists will rush up to us and re-apply lipgloss, check our hair and rush back. Mike then told us to smile like we were laughing and took another few photos.

'Excellent! Now I want to take one where Emma's hovering a book out of Sakura's hands... Do you get it?'

Our eyes met and said at the same time, 'It's Levi-o-sa. Not Levio-sa!' We laughed and gave each other a high-five. 'Whoo!'