Chapter 11: First Kiss

I actually love the Slytherin colours. I mean yeah, I love Gryffindor but Slytherin's pretty awesome too.

We were filming the Chamber of Secrets now and it's going really smoothly and more of the magical features were coming in. The scene where Ron was vomiting up slugs would be interesting in the actual film though (just note the sarcasm there). They gave Rupert fake slug slime with flavours like chocolate, lemon, orange and peppermint. Apparently it tasted nice. I mean, yeah it could but it doesn't look like it. I think I might puke in the premiere.

Since Sally was in a different house from Harry, Ron and Hermione in this one (same with the fourth and sixth, which hasn't came up yet in the book), the staffs added the Slytherin common room, which looks as amazing as the Gryffindor one. Well, even if Sally wasn't in Slytherin, the common room would've still be made because that's where Harry, Ron and Sally tried to find out whether Draco was the heir of Slytherin or not.

I'm eleven now and so is Emma. We were half way through the third term and sooo much has happened over the year. We went to New York after the London premiere, which was amazing, Emma and I had our school concert, inter school athletics carnival, drama plays, really big comps for Kat and I for gymnastics (I had karate and ice skating too) and probably the biggest of all was deciding which Secondary School we were going to.

Dan, Rupert and Tom tried to persuade us to go to their school but, much to their disappointment, at that point we had already enrolled to another school, which in fact shared facilities with theirs.

'Come on, you just need to move another hundred metres from you main entrance to get to ours.' Rupert said frowning.

'Yeah but it we won't be in the same classes or whatever.'

'We can still see each other before school, recess, lunch and after school?' Tom furrowed his eyebrows.

'And if we were in the same team we might be in the same home group?'

'Yeah but we hang out in different areas.'

'What if we weren't in the same team?'

'Are you two trying to come up with excuses for not seeing us?' Dan frowned.

'We want to see you, of course we do!' Emma said. 'It's just mum's already payed the fees -'

'Fee. For you only.'

'What, so haven't you payed the fees yet then?' Rupert asked hopefully.

'I have.' Rupert's shoulders dropped. 'My parents did.'

'Oh.'

'Anyway, we're already fully accepted to the college, our friends are all going there and we've made friends at the school too.'

They all sighed.

'I don't reckon Edward would like other boys who're older than us talking to you anyway.' Emma whispered in my ear.

I shoved her and she cracked up. 'Shut up!'

'What?' The boys looked puzzled.

'Nothing -'

'There a guy that she likes -'

'I do not!'

'I know I know, just teasing you.' Emma laughed. 'But a guy likes her -'

'How would you know?'

'It's the main gossip of our year level you dimbo.'

I rolled my eyes.

'Seriously, you talk about that topic in front of us?' Dan laughed half heartedly. 'What if one of -?'

'OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!' Emma shrieked and shoved me towards him, causing me to stumble.