Chapter 44: Early Morning

Author's Note
Guys please please please PLEEEEASE tell me about how you think about my Draco fan fic "Choices"!! If it was good and you thought that I should keep writing, please comment about it (I don't care if it was on my wall, comments on here or there). Because I would love to share my idea with many of you as possible since I personally am quite happy of it (about the rough plot anyway) but at the same time there's not much point if not much people were going to read it. Plus, if not much people were interested, I would be able to focus on this story more too!

Sorry for ranting, but please help me!! 😅😅

I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning or noon in London time. It was still well and truly dark. Looking over to my side, I saw that Tom was still sleeping. I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and slid out of the bed. When I did so, I heard Timber's tail softly beating against the sheets. I looked closely to see her circular brown eyes looking at me sleepily.

'Sorry to wake you up.' I whispered, stroking her head. 'You can go back to sleep, okay?'

Of course, she didn't reply: she continued to gently wag her tail and look at me. Smiling, I straightened myself up and quietly exited the room.

I went down stairs which I found nice and chilly. The first thing I did was to connect my phone and laptop with the Wi-Fi Naomi had set up for us. I stared at my phone blankly for a moment until It started to notify me with messages and other notifications. The first message that came up was:

Em: "I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE THERE"

"OR AT LEAST MESSAGE ME"

"GOSH"

This was sent at seven o'clock last night, just about the time I went to sleep. Laughing to myself slightly, I messaged back:

Me: "Well I'm SORRY blame jet lag okay"

She replied at an instant.

Em: "You should be used to jet lag miss"

Me: "Well I'm not sooooo"

Em: "Whats the time over there?"

Me: "Like 4 in the morning"

Em: "Loooool sucks to be you"

Me: "Haha at least I've got a week off"

Em: "That's true"

"It's so weird not filming the Potters anymore"

Me: "Oh please, tell me about it 😓"

Em: "Wait, isn't Thomas going to be in your new movie?"

Me: "Yeah he is"

Em: "You two're couples aren't you?"

Me: "Yep"

Em: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"

"That's great 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"

"You have to learn ballet and other dances don't you?"

Me: "Yeah, three months straight every day. 😅"

I was going to play a talented young dancer who did ballet, lyrical and contemporary dances. I haven't danced at all (as in the performing arts dances) in my life so I had to take full on lessons. Especially on ballet because it was so technical. The movie was called "Elegant".