Chapter 21: Kissing for a Scene

Sakura's POV
Last night, they played for about another hour and I just watched. After that we just simply talked and ate and when it was quarter past nine, Matt decided to go home for an early night and Tom decided to go too.

And today was the day that worried Tom so much.

It was just past half past two and I was in Naomi's car heading to Leavesden after filming a scene for another movie. I stared out of the window with Arashi's songs playing in the vehicle for a while when my phone started ringing. It was Seiya, my karate coach. Hurriedly, I answered.

'Hello?'

'Sakura!' He sounded really happy, 'You passed!'

'Seriously?' I shrieked.

'Yes!'

'Oh my gosh! Thank goodness!'

'This's impressive, you know. Especially with all the studies and works you have to do! Your grandmother would be so proud!'

'Thank you so much!'

'Well, congratulations again and keep up this excellent work!'

'Yes, I will! Have a good day.'

'You too.'

The call ended and I couldn't hide my excitement for the rest of the ride. I told Naomi, of course.

When Em saw me come into the studios in a really good mood, she said, 'Did you pass?'

'Yes!'

'Gosh Sakura, stop it.' She said shaking her head. 'Seventh black belt is just... Stop.'

'Make me!'

'I think I'll pass that.' She laughed. 'What about Kosuke?'

'Oh yeah - I forgot. I'll ask him later.'

'Okay.' She laughed again.

I headed to our dressing room and as soon as I rounded the corner someone decided to jump out and scare the living daylight out of me. It was Dan.

'Dan!' I gasped as he supported himself against the wall, laughing hard. 'Stop!'

'Oh I love your reactions.' He said between laughter.

'I'll have you back soon!'

'Oh you wish!'

'I will!' I said as I walked off to the dressing rooms.

'So today's you and Tom's kissing scene.' Ivy said smirking as she brushed my hair.

I was in long jeans because it's meant to be in winter during the scene and let me tell you, I hate it. It's SO hot!!! Oh, and I have to wear a warm jumper too. Well, maybe I should take it a positive that the air con's on and I can at least wear a tanktop instead of a long sleeve shirt.

'Apparently he's really nervous about it, from what Max told me.' Katie said.

'Yeah he was, I think.'

'What do you mean he was?'

'Well, he came over last night and we talked about it for a bit and he looked like he calmed down so...'

'Ohhh okay.'

I nodded.

'Don't nod!' Ivy said smacking me in the shoulder lightly.

When I went to the studio that I was told to go, I saw Tom getting a headlock from Dan and clinging onto him at the same time. What's with them and headlocks?