Chapter 50: Reunion

~One Year Later~

It was the morning of the final premiere of the Deathly Hallows Part II in London. All the people attending the premiere were starting to enter the restaurant in the hotel for breakfast. The cast and staff of the movie hadn't seen each other for a year since the Part I premiered and that was a huge thing for many of us, for Em and I for instance. So when we saw each other again in New York, we sprinted to each other.

*Flashback*

'SAKURA!!!!!'

'EMMA!!!!!'

We crashed into the tightest embrace ever, squealing, 'I missed you!!!'

We were clinging onto each other for a long moment, swaying side to side. We heard the boys chuckle and start talking to each other.

'How's everything?' Em asked me.

'Yeah great! Little bit busy though.'

'Tell me the time that you weren't busy.' Em laughed.

'True.' I laughed too. 'How's yours?'

'Yeah pretty good. But I still can't get used to not going back to Leavesden entirely.'

'Same, really.'

'How's the ankles?' She said, nodding to my feet.

'Back to normal.' I smiled.

'That's good. We don't need you to stress out even further.'

'Oh I reckon! I'm sick of it honestly.'

'Who wouldn't be?' Then, she lowered her voice. 'How's Tom and Edward?'

'They're like... acquaintances now. I think Ed wants to be to be friends with Tom - you know how he just becomes friends with anyone - but Tom's still loosening up to him so...'

'Fair enough... but honestly when you told me that Kat was dating him...'

'Honestly, I was probably as shocked as you were. I'm just glad that he was the one that changed, not her.'

'True.'

'And I don't think he'll do anything that'll hurt her because he really did sound regretful about everything he's done in the past.'

'That's a good sign then.' Em smiled slightly. 'Let me say hi to your boyfriend for a minute.'

She then turned around to the boys. 'Hey Tom!' Em flung her arms around him and he hugged her back, smiling.

'Hey Emma.'

Beaming, I hugged Matt. 'How are you?'

'Not too bad. Slowly getting used to calm her down by myself.' Matt joked, probably.

'That's good then.' I laughed.

Then,

'Oi!'

We looked around to see Dan and Rupert beaming at us, entering the hotel lobby.