Chapter 2: The Audition

The following day, the cast for CDCF and I headed to London, my favourite place in the whole entire world. We filmed for five days and the day after we had finished, I headed to the studio in Leavesden with my manager for the audition.

When we arrived my heart was pumping hard and I felt badly sick. I breathed in and out slowly and walked into the building. Two people, a man and a woman, came into our view. I assumed the man was Chris Columbus, but I instantly recognised the woman: J.K. Rowling herself. I was so close to screaming, but I managed to gulp it down.

'Hello, you must be Sakura?' She said smiling, holding out her hand.

'Its a great pleasure meeting you. My child loves your movies. Please call me Joanne.'

'Thank you so much. It's a great pleasure meeting you too.'

After my manager and I greeted both of them, Chris led us further into the studio. I recognised which scene I was about to act out: the library where they find out who Nicolas Flamel was. I looked around to see a single camera and on the other side of the room, four people around my age sitting on a chair, talking and laughing. There were three boys and a girl. The boys each had black, ginger and white blond hair and the girl's was brown and busy: Harry, Ron, Draco and Hermione.

'Dan, Emma, Rupert, Tom!' Chris called.
Straight away, all of them came.

'Okay, this young lady here is...' he trailed off and looked at me, smiling. 'Perhaps you want to introduce yourself?'

'Oh - um - yes, sure...' I looked at the four of them. 'Hello - um - I'm Sakura Ninomiya and I'm ten. Uh - I came to audition for the role of Sally Potter. Nice to meet you.'

'Excellent. Now Dan, you can go first.'

'All right. Hi Sakura, I'm Daniel Radcliffe and I'll be playing Harry. I'm eleven, and nice to meet you.' We shook hands.

'Hello, I'm Emma Watson and I'm the same age as you!' She beamed at me and I beamed back. 'I'm playing Hermione and I hope you'll get the role! You're such a great actress!'

'Thank you.' I smiled.

'Er - hey, I'm Rupert Grint, eleven years old and I'm Ron Weasley in the movies. Nice to meet you.' He held out a knuckle, which I bumped it with my own, laughing slightly.

'Aaand I'm Tom Felton. I'm twelve and will be Draco Malfoy.'

He winked at me, which made my heart skip a beat.

'Aweesome!' said Joanne, clapping her hands together. 'Oh and Sakura, feel free to call me 'Jo' too. Everyone here does.'

'Okay, sure.'

'So let's begin, shall we?' Chris said.

'Yup.' said Daniel, popping the 'p'.

'Great! Sakura, just go along with the script, okay?'

I nodded.

'Okay, all of you get ready! Tom, you can have a rest for now.'

'Sweet.'

Then our eyes met, and he smiled at me. Gawd he has an adorable smile.

But I shook it out of my head after I smiled back at him and focused.

'Aand, ACTION!'

*side of the set* 'Hermione! He was on that book!'

'What book?'

'You know, the one we read together for extra reading?'

Emma, or Hermione, gazed into space and exclaimed. 'Oh!'