Chapter 4: Morning Email

When I looked at the clock next morning, it was only 6:30. Rolling over onto my back, I slowly sat up, thinking what I should do. I decided to change, at least. But even when I changed slowly, there was still time until I was able to have breakfast at the ground floor, so I opened my laptop. I had an email from Tom, which was sent to me at 6:15.

Tom: "Ready for today!?!?"

Me: "Yeah! But you're up early."

As usual, he replied instantly.

Tom: "Says you miss. But yeah, I'm always up at six."

Me: "Well I'm sorry, sir. But why? Even on weekends?"

Tom: "That's ok ;) So that I could chill for a while. I don't like getting ready hurriedly. No way!!"

Me: ":) Fair enough. Haha it'll be a bit weird if you did, though."

Tom: "I think so too, lol. But I sometimes go morning fishing with dad and my brothers, so I wake up at around five or six those days."

Me: "Oohh okay. But that's a reason, so I'll let it through :)"

Tom: "Thank you very much :)"

Me: "You're welcome :D"

Tom: ":3 Have you memorised all your lines?"

Me: "Almost. What about you?"

Tom: "Yeah, I have. I don't have much to say for this one anyway :p what are you going to do if you're filming the part you don't know, eh?"

Me: "Don't worry, you'll get more for the next film. Oh I don't know. Panic, maybe?"

Tom: "Can't wait for that x_x
I'm only kidding.
A very smart idea, Potter."

Me: "Probably better than yours, Malfoy."

Tom: "Ooohhh you didn'ttttt!!!"

Me: "Oohhhh yes I didd!!!!!"

Tom: "What even are we doing??"

Me: "I don't know you started it!"

Tom: "Did not!"

Me: "Did too!"

Tom: "Not!!"

Me: "Yes!!"

Tom: "Don't blame it on meee! It's not nice :'("
Me: "Awh I'm sowwy Tommy :("

Tom: "It's okay :) But do NOT call me Tommy."

Me: "Yaay! Why not?"

Tom: "Just cos :/"

Me: "Okay I won't."

"Unless you're annoying :p"

Tom: "Kaykay ._."
"I can't think of a 'nickname' for youuuu!!"

Me: "Ha! It's hard to, even in Japan! :'D"

Tom: "Darn you!!"
"SUSHI!"

Me: "What!?"

Tom: "That can be your nickname! Or teriyaki! Which ones would you prefer???"

Me: "..... Why food?"

Tom: "Cos it's food? And they're nice in Japan?"

Me: "Where did teriyaki come from anyway?"

Tom: "Your mum's maiden name? Wasn't it Tatewaki?"

Me: "Yeah, but how do you know?"

Tom: "There's a thing called Internet, didn't you know that?"

Me: "No I didn't."

Tom: "You need to learn more about modern technology, then.
But answer my question: which one do you prefer???"

Me: "Yeah I think so too.
Probably teriyaki :/ But you aren't going to call me that in public, are you?"

Tom: "Okayyy. Why not?"

Me: "I'll let you. All me that in few years, okay? Or it'll be weird! We haven't even known each other for a week!"

Tom: "Fine. But I'll call you that when you annoy me, deal?"

Me: "Kk :|"

Tom: "Ay, that's copyrighted by me!"

Me: "I didn't copy you!"

Tom: "You basically said the same thing!"

Me: "Yeah okay."

That moment, I looked at the time. 7:15. Crap.

Me: "Sorry I have to eat breakfast and get ready!"

Tom: "Okay. But you'll have a while, won't you?"

Me: "Not really. I'm a really slow eater and Dan's picking me up at 8:00."

Tom: "Oh, okay then. See you at the studiooo!!"
Me: "Byeee!"

I shut down my laptop and hurried down to breakfast after combing my hair again. It took me half an hour (I tried!) to eat and when I brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag and arrived at the lobby, it was exactly 8:00am. Not only after a minute after I slumped down on one of the couches, I saw Dan walking in with a lady who I assumed was his mother. When he saw me, he waved and I waved back as I walked towards them.

'Hey.' Dan said bringing me to a hug.

'Hey.' I said, hugging him back.

'How are you?'

'I'm great. Yourself?'

'Same.' He laughed. 'Oh and meet my mum. Mum, this's Sakura.'

'Hello Sakura. It's a great pleasure meeting you.' His mother said holding out a hand, which I shook. 'Please feel free to call me Marcia.'

'Thank you Marcia, it's a pleasure meeting you too. And thank you for offering to take me to the studio.' I smiled.

'That's not a problem at all.' Marcia smiled back.

'Hey I think we should start heading to the studio.' Dan said.

'Oh yes, yes. Let's go then!'
The three of us walked out of the door and climbed in to a silver BMW. Instantly, Dan and I started to chat along with the usual conversation that we have on emails as the car moved away from the hotel, towards Leavesden Studios, where the most magical movie was about to be filmed.

A/N
Sorry that this's a short update :/ I'm really busy at the moment, but I'll update more and quickly after about a week!! (I can't wait to get to the second half of this cos I've already got a lot of stuff about it :p)