Chapter 13: Edward Fullen

Author's Note
Sorry!!! Blame school!!

Do you remember the guy that said 'Yep' in a really weird way when Mr Erikson called him out on the roll? Yeah? Edward Fullen (Fa-len). That's his name.

And we're really good friends. I mean really good friends.

We're at the same secondary school with many others including Ian (remember him?), Kat, Dessy, Licia, Tarlee and Em (of course, and yes I call her Em now). During recess or lunch, a group of us would play soccer. I can't really control the ball properly but I can still kick and run, so my job is to run after an open ball and kick it back into game (because there's no borders). But the thing is, Edward is a fast runner too so he's mainly the one to come after the ball that I'm going to. He also does taekwondo so his legs are strong. You see, I do karate so my legs are pretty strong too.

So when we're one on one, we're basically just kicking away the ball even further away from the main game and mostly half of the time ending up kicking each other's calves or knees or shins.

But Edward's actually a really good player if he plays properly.

He's playing on the school's Year 9-11 team against the school that was right next to ours (literally right next to ours). And apparently those three boys were in their team too.

'Yeah we're going to your school tomorrow.' Dan looked at us as though we were mental.

We were about to film the scene where Hermione slaps Draco in the face in the Prisoner of Azkaban. But apparently she's punching in the film.

'Did you think we would miss the opportunity to get out of school?' Rupert asked.

'Yeah but you should be busy with assignments and whatever, shouldn't you?' Em said. 'Especially you, Tom.'

'Hey, I've handed up all my assignments.' Tom held up both of his hands, raising his eyebrows.

'Oh.'

'Don't underestimate me please.'

'Soorry.'

'But I can't believe we're actually doing the slap, or punch scene.' Rupert said.

'I reckon it's going to be one of the highlights of the movie, to be honest. No offence Tom: they've cut out the Quidditch Finals!'

'Yeah, so I thought she was going to slap me and I was like "Emma, slap me" as in like movie slap me -'

'What!?' Em shrieked.

Rupert, Dan and I busted out laughing. Then Dan's voice broke (did I mention that all the boys' voice changed?) and that made Rupert and I laugh even harder. I sank to the ground as I clutched my stomach. Tom and Em were laughing too.

'Yeah Emma, I asked you to seriously slap me.' Tom laughed.

'Oh my gosh...' She said quietly, her laughter dying straight away. 'I feel so bad now.'

'Don't be; you're going to punch me in the face in any minute.'

'Stop it!!'

'It's true.'

All of us laughed except for Em.

***

'So, which ones your boyfriend, eh?' It was the first thing Dan asked me when they came up to us at the match during lunch. Few yards away from us were three bodyguards, Dave, Ethan and Josh that had came for today.

'He's not my boyfriend!'

'Fine, your future boyfriend.'

I rolled my eyes.