Chapter 25: Arashi

Outside the airport was a chaos. It was the biggest crowd I've ever seen in New York for the past nine years. I mean, there were quite a lot in the past, but not this much. Most of us, especially the actors, had our sunglasses on, but obviously it was completely ineffective. The fans screamed our names and sentences (some pretty weird, some hilarious) as many of them tried to push past hundreds of security guards.

The crew all smiled and waved and we got our way to the buses that waited to take us to the hotel.

I got into the first bus with Tom, Dan, Rupert, Em, Matt, Matt, Evy, Bonnie, Freddie, James, Oliver, David, Jo, Neil (Jo's husband), Alan, Michael, Maggie, Helena, Isaac and a few others.

The next twenty minutes included loud singing (mostly by Em, Bonnie, Evy and I), shouting out each of our different lines at random times ("I killed Sirius Black!!!", "How much is this?" "Five Galleons." "What about me?" "Five Galleons." "But I'm your brother." "Ten Galleons.", "Turn to page three hundred and ninety four...", etc.) and a few dad jokes. Yeah we all were loud as usual.

My throat was dry and hurt from all the singing and laughing by the time the bus arrived at the usual hotel, Trump SoHo New York. Our luggage was taken up to our rooms while we checked in.

As soon as I finished my check in and turned around to join Dan and Em, one of the elevators opened and I started to hear people talking in Japanese.

I looked around to see if who it was (because I'm curious like that you know) and it ended up being -

'Kazu -' Then I saw who he was with and I let out a scream. I clapped my hands over my mouth but everyone obviously heard: I felt all their eyes on me from behind. 'No no no no no no no no no no no no no!' I muttered/screamed like Hermione did in the Half-Blood Prince when they received their O.W.L. results. For the rest of them, they were just a group of five men but to me, they were way way way more than that. Kazunari was laughing while the other four smiled widely. 'Hello!' They all said. Behind them were a number of people and some of them were holding cameras and large microphones.

'H-Hello!' I stuttered as I started to walk towards them slowly. 'Why - what are you - what?'

Sho laughed before saying with a bright smile, 'It's great to meet you, Sakura. We were all dying to. We're all a big fan of yours and the films.'

Oh. My. God. Sho. Sakurai. Just. Spoke to me!!!!!! I felt like I was about to faint.

I opened my mouth but closed it and repeated that again. 'It's - it's - it's really great to meet you - oh my goodness - I'm so sorry I'm just - oh god - I'm going to cry!'

He's one of my celebrity crush, don't judge me! Oh and yes, I said "one of" because I have two celebrity crushes... (Tom: *cough* Dylan O'Brien! *cough*) I'm sorry, I can't choose!!!

All of them around me, including the staffs laughed.

'Can - can I have a hug?'

'Of course!'

Shrieking quietly as possible, I hugged Sho tightly but not too tightly. Gosh he smells... Good.

...

Don't tell Tom that.

Then I went ahead and hugged all of them: Masaki, Kazu (yeah my brother too. Why not?), Satoshi and Jun.