Chapter 40: Hogwarts in Ruins

After spending several weeks in the middle of no where and taking various scenes including Dobby's scene and the Shell Cottage scene, the crew all flew back to London. About a week after we came back, Tom recovered completely from his nightmares.

We've mainly been filming scenes during the Battle and for those of course, the set around Hogwarts were destroyed. When we first those sets all Em and I could scream was, 'What did you do to our home!?'

It was mid-December now and everyone was everywhere doing everything. One, we filmed till late at night for mostly everyday now as people were going away during the holidays, two Christmas was coming up. And for me, my twentieth.

I know, now Tom can't tease me for being a teen anymore.

Emma was looking forwards to my birthday more than I was.

'Why aren't you excited? It's your birthday!' She said from the other side of our dressing room, facing her mirror while I faced mine, getting what we needed to get done for our next scene, which included, well, the scene where Sally attacks a Death Eater with bare hands and the kiss scene between Ron and Hermione (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). But honestly, I'll get kicked out 100% guaranteed.

'I'm not saying that I'm not excited. It's just that it's not much of a big deal yet and it's still like two weeks ahead.'

'So what? We have to do something - you have to come over! Gosh I miss our late night gossip that we used to do every - single - day. Is there anything you want in particular? What cake? Where do you -'

'Em, I appreciate your thoughts, I really do.' I laughed weakly. 'But there's filming to finish, and Christmas before my birthday.'

'Well I don't care. I'm taking this as a getting-ready thing for your twenty-first next year!'

'Oh yeah I'm twenty-one next year, aren't I?'

'Gosh Sakura snap out of your I-don't-know-what reality!'

'You're really hyper today. What did you eat?'

'Weet-bix. With coco powder and milk.'

'That's normal then.'

'Okay, you're done!' Ivy tapped me on the shoulder.

'Thanks!'

'Hey don't leave me!'

'Then stop moving your head around!'

'See you later girls!' I said to every one of them in the room.

'Byee.'

'Don't ditch me -!' I heard Em wine but before I could hear what she said after that, the door closed shut.

The studio that the scene was being filmed was on the other side of Leavesden so I went up the corridor towards that way. I was about half way when his voice called my name happily.

'Sakuuuuraaa.'

Tom looked like he was about to skip all the way to me as he hurried down the corridor and crashed into me for a bear hug.