Chapter 38: Malfoy Manor

OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG 7.5k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck!!! This is amazing almost to the 10k mark!!!! 😱😱 thank you all so so so soooooo much!!!! Xxx

'We'll start on the torture scene today!'

David said to the cast and staff at breakfast that morning. Great to hear the word torture as the first thing in the morning from the director, don't you reckon?

'Which ones?' Em asked.

'Both of them.'

'Oh.'

David laughed shortly. 'Well, please get ready to film that straight after this!'

'Sure thing!' Helena cackled in her Bellatrix voice, causing some people to laugh nervously.

After a while, one by one, people started to get up to set up or get ready.

'Come on, time to get tortured by Aunty Bella.' Em said sarcastically, causing me to laugh.

About an hour and a bit, all of us who were to make the torture scene gathered in the room we called the "main living room". It took the make-up artists a while to get used to being quick at the amount of fake cuts and bruises they had to put on us actors. At the very start of the filming of Deathly Hallows, most of them took good two hours until we were able to film. I can't blame them though.

Dan had green dots on his face because Harry was supposed to be under the Stinging Jinx cast by Hermione.

I saw Tom talking to Jason Isaacs in his Draco's suit, which I found probably the most attractive on him.

'Checking out your boy?' Em bumped into me, smirking widely.

'Shut up.' I mumbled, my lips twitching.

Em then sighed. 'I miss Matt.'

'It's only been like, three days.'

'Oh let's see how long you'll last if you're away from him!'

I didn't say anything for a second. 'True.'

'Exactly.'

'Are you girls ready to go?' One of the assistant directors came up to us.

'Yep, we are.' Em and I smiled at the same time.

'Awesome. Also, I was told that we're going to film Hermione's first and while a group of us do that, the other half is going to film a snip of Sally's scene down in the dungeons.'

'That sounds cool.'

'So if Emma would stay here, and Sakura follow me!'

So I did and a handful of other people followed us out the door after I waved a quick good bye to Em. Douglas Booth, who was playing Seth Ambrogio (A/N yes, he's another person that I forgot to bring in earlier. But oh well, you can read about Seth in my other book 'Choices' :p (that totally wasn't planned. It actually wasn't. 3/4 of it anyway)) was one of them.

The film was when Sally got taken down further into the dungeons, away from everyone else into a dark, cold cellar where magic was not able to be used. The staffs were so happy that they were permitted use all the rooms in the Manor so that they didn't need to rebuilt everything back at the studio. And being so old, the dungeons were so scary that I'd never go close to it by myself.