Chapter 56: Fight

Ahhhhhhhhhhh FINALLY got to sit down and properly work on this after so long!

And if you could vote / comment on this story, it would be greatly appreciated!! :) x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura's POV
I did it again. I always do this, and I hated myself.

I hated everything right now.

I pretended to fall asleep, but of course I couldn't. I knew that Tom had done nothing wrong, but everything just made me so mad at the moment.

Ignoring him was so hard to do; I wanted to turn around and cry into his chest, but something was stopping me.

Eventually, I heard that his breathing became even but I was still wide awake.

I felt like I needed to go and apologise to my family, but a part of me was still mad at them and another was saying that I've said and done too far that I should wait. I was heartbroken as well. The woman who you admired most ended up being your mother and abandoned you in the middle of winter. Then twenty odd years later wanted to claim you back. How lame and stupid that sounds.

I felt like spilling this information out to the media so that Natasia would get shit, but seriously, one that was a dog move and two, I wouldn't be able to do that.

Tossing and turning for about an hour or so, I remembered that I hadn't had a shower, but I felt like a bath. So I got up and walked into the bathroom with my phone and my favourite book of the Potters series, the Half-Blood Prince. Absentmindedly, I looked around and peered into the cabinet that was located in the corner. I found a bottle of bubble bath and some candles, which seemed to be perfect.

While I had the water running to fill the tub, I washed my hair and body in the shower. The warm running water made me feel calm a little bit and by the time I finished, the bath was filled with warm water and bubbles.

I searched relaxing music on YouTube and found a good one that went for three hours. Even though I probably wouldn't be in the bath for this long, I started playing it and slipped into the steaming bath tub. I sighed deeply as I buried myself in the bubbles, but gaged on them a second later.

Should've brought in a drink. I thought to myself. But it was too late for that now.

Closing my eyes, I let my imagination take me to different places in the world; sunsets on a beach to snowy mountains and by the banks of a crystal blue lake in the middle of a forest. I imagined myself in the world of the Potters and Percy Jackson and made up cross-overs between my two favourite fandoms, which, I must admit, enjoyed way too much and did it way too frequently.

No regrets though.

I absentmindedly played with the bubbles and played by myself by making beards or fluffing them on my head. I tried to cover my whole face except for my eyes and nose, but that didn't really end well.

I must say I enjoyed the time of being like a child on my own until all the bubbles had disappeared. The water was still warm enough, only because I kept on adding once it felt like it was cooling down.

That was when I was brought back to my stupid reality.

I looked at the time on my phone, and it showed half past three in the morning. I was in the bath for two hours. I lifted my hands up to my face and sure enough, they were shrivelled up so badly.