Chapter 26: Movie, Foods and Quoting

The door swung close and at the same time, I dumped my bag on a nearby table and headed straight to the windows that covered a whole side of the walls, looking out towards Manhattan. Outside was a large balcony with comfy looking armchairs. The room was air conditioned and it was nice and cool, thankfully.

I stepped outside and looked at the view with the sun shining brightly. Being so high up, the temperature was pretty cool.

'This view never gets boring.' I said, mostly to myself.

'Yeah.' Tom came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso. He kissed my cheek sweetly before resting his chin on my shoulder.

I fiddled with his hands as we looked out in silenced or a short while.

'What were you talking about with them?' Tom asked.

'Oh - just about why they were here and their CD stuff.'

'Okay.'

'Again, sorry about that.'

'Nah, don't worry about it.'

'You sure?'

'Yeah.'

'You can tell me if I did something that you don't like, okay? I'll much rather that than you keeping it in and, you know, grudging out it.'

'Sure thing. Same goes to you.'

I nodded.

'Then should we say "don't keep secrets from each other"?'

'Sounds good.' I said, turning my head around and smiling.

'Awesome.'

After another kiss, he then dropped his arms and walked back inside, followed by me, to unpack his suitcase, taking out his toothbrush and whatever and went into the bathroom. I decided to reply to Naomi's message, saying: "Awesome! Thanks so much!"

I put down my phone on the bedside table and also took out my perfume to put some on. But almost straight away, Tom came out and placing his hands on my waist, gently pushed me back onto the bed, kissing me as he did so. Smiling, I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Our lips were locked for a moment and Tom started to kiss my nose, my jaw lines and my neck. When his soft lips brushed against my neck, shivers ran through my body. Not the shiver I got from Edward, it was a complete different feeling.

It seemed like Tom felt or remembered about that and he raised his head. 'Sorry...'

I shook my head. 'You're fine, Tom.'

'Are you sure?'

I nodded, smiling.

He smiled back and his lips met mine again. But not too long later, there was a loud knock on the door.

Rolling his eyes slightly and standing up at the same time, Tom said, 'Who could it be?'

'I wonder.' I said, raising my eyebrows and smiling at the same time.

He walked to the door. 'What?'

'Let us in!' The voice of Dan said.