Epilogue

I sat on the beach chair under the verandah of our holiday villa in Cyprus, watching the boys trying to push each other off into the pool. Behind them was Miyuki, our five year old daughter shrieking, 'Go Jay! Go Kaine!'

Her brothers pushed and shoved their father towards the edge, yelling and laughing.

Tom and my eldest child was Jayden Yuki Felton, and he was turning seventeen in September. He inherited Tom's looks, with the beautiful blue eyes and soft brown hair. How ironic was it that their birthdays were only two days apart. He started to act and model about three years ago now. 

Kaine Tatsuya is our second child and was thirteen, had darker brown hair than his brother and light brown eyes.

'Sakura! Where's my encouragement?' Cried Tom.

I laughed and called, 'Come on Tom!'

'That's more like it!' And he flung Kaine off, who went down with a loud splash into the water.

'Kaaaine!!' Yelled Jay and Miyuki. Tom laughed from victory, but soon changed to a yelp as Jay pushed him over the edge: water splashed high up into the air.

I couldn't help myself but bursting out laughing along with the children. Kaine came running up the stairs and high-fived his brother. Not too long later Tom slowly came out, trying to get out water from his ears; he looked like he was in pain too, and Jay and Kaine's smile faded, though I wasn't convinced. 

And I was right; Tom ran to Jay with a wicked smile on his face and got him into a headlock, dragging him towards the edge. Jay himself held on and was trying to push his father in instead. Both of them were right on the edge but was surprisingly keeping balance, where Miyuki and Kaine decided to run up and push both of them into the water.

Clutching each other and yelling, both of them tumbled off into the water.

I clutched my stomach as I laughed hardly with Miyuki and Kaine. When Jay and Tom came up, Jay said to me, 'Mum!'

'It wasn't me!' I said between laughs.

'Get in the water! And you too Miyu!'

'No!' Miyuki said.

'Aw come on, you love swimming!'

Miyuki didn't say anything.

'Do you want your floatie, Kayleigh? Or get mummy to come with you?' Tom said, smirking slightly towards me.

I quirked an eyebrow at him. Not that I didn't love swimming though. I just didn't feel like it after a plane ride and he knows that.

'I'm Miyuki! Not Kayleigh!'

'It's your middle name.' Her father wriggled his eyebrows at her as his daughter crossed her arms, frowning at him. I knew Tom loved it; he used her middle name to tease her.

'Mum it was only a short ride!' Kaine said trying to pull me up.

'There was an eleven hour flight before that!'

'You've been on planes basically all your life!' Jay said.

'Please mum.' Kaine pouted, which was ridiculously similar to Tom's. 

I sighed but before I could think about it, Tom stepped in next to me and scooped me up in bridal style.

'Tom!'

'Your in your swim wear, and if you're not going lift your lazy butt up into the pool, I'm going to take you there.'

'What -'

He walked to the edge of the pool with me wriggling in his arms, trying to escape.

Laughing, he kissed me on the forehead.

'Please, just get a room.' Jay whined.

'If you say so, later.' Tom said smirking.

'Oh, stop it Tom.' I rolled my eyes while Jay made gagging sounds.

He chuckled. 'Well, have a nice swim!' And he threw me into the middle of the pool (where he get that power, I have no idea). I let out a scream as I splashed into the cool water, slowly sinking to the bottom. I heard muffled laughs and sounds of people jumping into the water. I kept my eyes closed, (actually) enjoying the cool, relaxing water. 

It wasn't too long later that a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and his lips touched my own for an underwater kiss. It didn't last long, because my oxygen was lacking. I kicked off the stone floor and rose up to the surface, followed shortly after Tom.

'Hows the water, eh?'

'It's nice, actually.'

'Told you mum!' Kaine said and splashed water at me.

'Hey!' And I splashed him back. We splashed each other a few times and Tom joined in. On Kaine's side.

'Yeah! Go dad!' Kaine whooped as Tom and I started a massive water fight: we flung, splashed and kicked the water with full force. We were getting slightly tired and when the water wasn't splashing as much, Jay bombarded in the middle of us splashing everyone except Miyuki, who was out of the water. He bobbed his head up between us and grinned. He got splashed from both of us.

'Kaine! Come here!' Miyuki said, her arms in front of her.

'Jump in!' Kaine swam towards the edge but stopped when he was about five feet away from her.

'Do you promise to help me?'

'You can swim, but yeah!'

She smiled and squealing, jumped into the water. All of us whooped. Kaine scooped her up into his arms and walked towards us. Well, as much as he can until it got too deep for him and the three of us went to join them.

'Are you happy now, Jay?'

'Yep. I am.' Jay said, hooking a strand of her hair behind her ears. Miyuki giggled and splashed water at Tom.

'Ay! What was that for?' He splashed her back.

Miyuki screamed and swam away from Kaine's arms. She actually was a good swimmer.

'See? Stop pretending that you can't swim!'

***

I flopped onto the L-shaped couch and started watching TV after the children had gone to sleep. Well, Miyuki and Kaine has, at least. 

I was half way through the movie when Tom joined me, chuckling.

'It's been like what, four days and Jay's "homesick".'

'Oh what a surprise.' I laughed. What he really meant was that Jay missed his girlfriend, Hayley. 'Sounds a little bit like you.' 

'Well he is my son.' He nuzzled his nose against my cheek. 'The Felton boys always miss their girls.'

Smiling, I kissed him and our lips were locked for a long moment. We haven't exactly been able to spend time alone properly since our children were born but whenever we had the chance to do so, we would always, always watch movies with a whole heap of food. Chocolate and tea were always present, of course.

It already had been sixteen, almost seventeen years since we had Jayden, our first new member to our family, eighteen years since our wedding, twenty three years since we started dating and, goodness, thirty three years since we first met at my audition. I looked down to my left hand, where my engagement and wedding rings were gleaming up at me. These two were proof that we swore we will always be by each other's sides, no matter what obstacle came in between us.

Always.