Chapter 8: Hogwarts

Dan and Rupert got caught by us fairly quickly but that Slytherin bad boy had disappeared somewhere.

'He went that way.' Devon pointed to the other direction, laughing.

'You've got to be kidding.' I sighed and hurried to where he pointed. 'Toommm!!' I yelled. I turned the corner and saw him leaning against the wall at the end of the corridor, smirking.

'Wanting this?' He held up my bag.

'Yes!'

He started to come towards me with the smirk still on his face.

He was about three feet away from me when he said, 'Come and get it then.' And ran off around the corner.

'Tom!!'

And I sprinted after him.

I caught him eventually right in front of the others, who were surprisingly still there.

'I'll have this, thank you.'

He continued to smirk.

'What?'

'Nothing.'

He turned around and walked off to the door.

I was about to turn around when Emma decided to jump on me, making me squeal and nearly fall face first to the floor.

'Sorry.' She laughed. 'Come on!'

And she dragged me towards the studio, others following behind us.

When we went in, Tom was talking to two big boys who I assumed it was Crabbe and Goyle. They both were wearing slightly different robes from us: the tie was black and there was the Hogwarts logo on their chest. This was when I realised Matt, Devon and Alfred were wearing the same robes too. I saw Chris handing the robes to Tom and came over to us.

'Put on these. No need to go to your dressing rooms, unless you desperately need to. We'll start in five minutes.'

Emma and I changed our ties and robes in less than a minute but we noticed Dan and Rupert were struggling with their ties.

'Can you do these?' They handed theirs to us.
Emma and I quickly tied them and handed it over.

Our make-up artists hurried over and fixed what they needed to fix. We waved goodbye to Bonnie who needed to leave and, joined by Tom, Crabbe and Goyle (I don't know their names yet, okay? Okay.) we were led towards a big set with stairs. There were about forty other people around our age wearing the Hogwarts uniform. Emma and I looked around in awe and excitement.

Then a man who I remembered as one of the producers came down the stairs and the chatter became quiet.

'Thank you,' he said. 'As some of you might know, I am David Heyman, head producer of this movie. In a minute you all will be filming the Sorting Scene from just before where Professor McGonagall will come and collect you. Chris will explain what to you in more detail when he comes back... Oh - that's him right there.'

All of us looked where David was looking to see Chris and Jo.

'Thank you for waiting.' Chris said. 'David, please continue of what you were just saying.'

'Oh no, I'm finished with what I want to say. All to you.'

'All right. Thank you.'

'No worries.' And he disappeared back up the stairs.

'So as David had said, we'll be doing the Sorting Scene. When I give the cue, you all will start walking up the stairs with Dan, Sakura, Emma and Rupert at the front. Chatter excitedly to the top and then Maggie Smith, who will be playing Professor McGonagall will come and meet you. Once she returns into the Great Hall, Tom will say his line and his conversation with Dan and Sakura will go on until Maggie comes back again to lead you into the Hall. Then the Sorting will begin.'
'And a little warning to all those Potterheads in here,' Jo said, deliberately looking at Emma and me. 'Try not to scream.'