Chapter 27: Gym

I woke up at 2am with Tom stroking my cheek.

When I stirred, he said softly 'How's my lady?'

'Good.' I murmured and after a little stretch, snuggled up closer to him. This was when I noticed that he was shirtless. I blushed slightly, hoping that he wouldn't notice in the darkness. 'When did you come back?'

'When Evanna finished braiding Emma's hair.' He said, stoking my braids. 'It suits you.'

I blushed even more deeper and said, 'Thank you.'

He smiled gently and kissed me lovingly. I kissed him back as he pulled me closer to him.

We parted few seconds later and I was about to sit up but Tom pulled me back. I fell onto his chest and he nuzzled my jawline from behind.

'It's getting sweaty.' So I wriggled free from his arms and rolled off the bed, onto my feet.

'Great excuse.'

'It is!'

'It wasn't even that long for you to get sweaty. The window's open too.'

I ignored him as I opened my door with my entire suitcase. 'I didn't know the window was open.'

'Yeah yeah.' He said lazily.

When I turned on the lights to the bathroom, I gaped at my reflection: all the bits of loose hair was everywhere.

'Oh my goodness...' I muttered as I closed the door. I flattened out my hair as much as possible with my hands.

I was going to put in a ponytail but it was going to get messy and annoy me anyway so it probably better off in braids. I then brushed my teeth. But when it came to what to wear, I had to think about it. I trained and/or went to the gym everyday. I sometimes miss one day (yesterday for instance) but that was usually the only break. Since I have the premiere and an after party today, it would be logical to go to the gym now as there's seven hours until we have to meet at the top floor.

I put on my gym clothes (Nike and Adidas) and shoes (black and grey Nikes) and walked out of the bathroom to find Tom sprawled across the entire king sized bed.

'Where are you going?' He asked.

'The gym, if that's okay with you.' I said, shouldering my small gym bag that had my drink bottle, phone, earphones and towels in it. 'I'll be back by an hour or two.'

And as though my coach agreed on that, I received a message from Seiya saying: "Don't forget to go to a gym or go for a run!!!"

'Oh - yeah that's fine.' Tom said, rolling over.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 'See you later.'

The gym was on the thirtieth floor and it was massive. I could see so many different sorts of fitness machines and equipment the moment I stepped out of the elevator. There was a lounge that was about twenty meters in length. The left side was all glass like the rooms and even though it was 3am, New York City was illuminated beautifully. On the right was a canteen/bar and further down was what it looked like an entrance to a swimming pool. There were two already in other floors.