Chapter 36: Slytherin? Gryffindor.

Uuggggghhhhh I'm sooooooo sorry!!!!! 😣 I've been WAY busier than I thought I would!! :/ I need my summer holiday back, but just change the season to winter and I'd be 110% happy.

If you have a moment, please check out my Draco fanfic "Choices" too! That'll make me 150% happy :)))

'What did you get him?' Renée asked me in a quiet voice.

'A new phone - his other one's destroyed and there's no sign of him buying another one - and two large boxes of Godiva. Oh - and a Gryffindor pillow, just for the lols.'

'Ohhhh he's gonna love it.' She grinned.

'Hopefully!' I laughed.

'He's definitely gonna love the Gryffindor pillow.' Chris said, smirking.

'That's my favourite.' I smiled wickedly.

'Guys! Come and look!' Tom beckoned us.

'Oh trying to show off are we?' Chris said as we walked over to them. 'But you lucky boy, Tommy.' He ruffled Tom's hair while he half-glared at his older brother

As Renée, Chris and Jasmine looked into the car without touching it, Tom said to me quietly, 'Please tell me that you didn't pay a bit of this.'

'I actually didn't.' I said honestly.

'Good.' He kissed me on the cheek, in front of his parents and all, which I was surprised I admit after how he was worried so much about filming the kiss scene between Sally and Draco. I guess he got used to it. 'What did you get me?'

'It's a surprise.' I smirked.

'Come on, give me a hint.'

'You'll get he answer in a few hours time.'

He was going to stay over at mine for the night simply because we had an early day at the studio and my place was closer compared to his.

'Humph.' He pouted, causing me to chuckle.

After Tom had went off for a practise drive with Peter and Chris ("I don't want to die!!" ~ Chris) we went back inside and either continued talking or started a game of chess.

'Well, I guess it's time for us to go now.' Chris said, glancing at the clock that showed nine o'clock .

'Oh...' Sharon said, looking slightly disappointed.

After we all collected our things, the seven of us walked back out into the front yard.

'Next time, warn up that you're coming even at the last minute, okay?' Peter said as he embraced Chris.

'Will do will do.' Chris laughed, then letting his mother give him a kiss on the cheek.

'It was amazing getting to know you.' Renée said to me as we gave each other a tight hug.

'You too!' I said at the same time Chris shouted, 'Oi, came back here!' I looked around to see him chasing after Tom. 'It's just a kiss on the cheek, Tommy!'

'Never!' I heard Tom shout back, causing me to laugh. I was used to him being the oldest and whatnot at the studios but back at home, he was the youngest and I must say, it's kind of odd.

But Chris didn't bother chasing him all the way: he turned on his heels came back to the rest of us.

'Sorry for that idiot.' He said, hugging and pecking me on the cheek as a goodbye.