Chapter 31: After Party

The large disco ball shone from the high ceiling and music was blaring out through many speakers around the dimly lit room. It was quite hard to believe that this place was a quiet museum just few hours ago.

When we walked out of the Theatre after the movie, we got interviewed by many and I answered the first half of my questions with read puffy eyes and I was being filmed. We also had more photos taken and I took more individual photos, with Tom, Em, Dan and Rupert (all individually), a group with them, Matt, Evy, Bonnie and Freddie and I also had some with my brother, the other members of Arashi and some of the guests.

Right now I was in the midst of a large crowd of people that included the younger people of guests, the casts and staff of the movie, jumping and dancing around with my shoes off, screaming out the lyrics of song after song. Em and I were glad that "Party in the USA" came on and were able to dance properly, unlike the time in the limo.

Em, Bonnie, Evy, Michelle Trachtengerg, Anna-Sophia Robb and I were the main ones to be dancing and singing/mouthing the lyrics to the songs. The boys, Dan, Rupert, the two Matts and Freddie were around us, getting into the beat. Tom went to get some drink for himself and sat down, probably a bit tired from me spinning him around in circles and what not.

I didn't know that the after party was going to be this fun and felt that I really did miss out last time when I really could not be bothered about anything. In fact, I could have helped me forget everything and enjoy and made me feel better. But that was already in the past and I can't change what had already happened, unless I have a Time Turner.

Tom's POV
'Hey Tom.' Kazunari took a seat next to me with a glass of wine in hand and smiled.

'Hi Kazunari. How are you?' I asked, smiling back.

'I'm great thanks! What about you?'

Without thinking, I glanced over to my girl who looked like she was having the best time and I replied, 'Fabulous.'

He saw me looking over to his sister and he smiled both gently and happily. 'I can't be any happier for her. And I won't be able to trust anyone else to be with her more than you, especially what had happened with Edward.' His eyes said that he meant it deeply, though not that I needed to see to know. Kazunari was probably the most caring brother I knew. Anger bubbled inside me when I heard his name, however, but I kept that down and smiled.

'I'm more than privileged to be able to call her my girlfriend, really.'

Kazunari chuckled softly. He looked so happy.

'Oh - and I have to say, I'm terribly sorry that I didn't know about you two until like, three months in.'

'Oh no, that's totally fine!' I exclaimed, laughing at the same time. 'I'm sorry too, I should've said something to you.'

'No no no, you've got nothing to apologise about!' Then his expression suddenly turned serious and he lowered his voice. 'I've been looking for her and I didn't find her so I'm assuming that she's not here but just to double check, his Natasia Rigsbee here tonight?'

Blinking several times, I said slowly, 'No, I don't think she's coming for this movie. But I heard that she will be for Deathly Hallows.'

'Okay,' Kazunari nodded slowly. 'Thank you.'

'No worries.'