𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

They walk outside.

"come closer less talking if you don't mind I got a treat for you today a great lesson so follow me," said Hagrid.

They started walking.

"Right you lot less chattering from a crowd over there now open your books to page 49," said Hagrid.

Y/n was perplexed about how to open the book it was a monster book.

"Exactly how do we do that?," said Draco.

"you just stroke the spine of course," said Hagrid.

 a boy named Neville a Gryffindor tried to open the book, the book started barking everyone started laughing.

"Don't be such a wimp Longbottom" said Seamus.

"I think they're funny," said Hermione.

"Oh yeah terribly funny witty God this place has gone to the dogs wait until my father hears that dumbledores have got this oaf teaching classes," said Draco.

"Stop," said y/n.

"Shut up Malfoy," said Harry.

"OoOoOoOo," said Draco and Crabbe and Goyle.

                                                       Y/n POV:

Draco gave Crabbe his bag, walked towards Harry, and bit his lip God he looks so hot. Everyone looked behind Harry horrified, pointed behind Harry. "dementor dementor" Draco said, everyone, gasped. All the Gryffindors turned around to see the dementor but there was nothing they understood Draco was just making fun of Harry and there was not a dementor, all the Slytherins started laughing, Crabbe, Goyle, Draco, and pansy started mimicking the dementor to make fun of Harry I thought it was ridiculous, I mean it's a dementor, of course, Harry would be frightened. Harry, Hermione, and Ron walked away" it's not funny cause I remember on the train you were about to pee your pants," I said. "Well uhh," said Draco scratching the back of his head. "hem ta da da" Hagrid said. Draco gave a troubled look. I don't know why he is always like this. "Isn't he wonderful say hello to buck beak" said Hagrid.

"Hagrid exactly what is that?" Said Ron. "That Ron is a hippogriff first thing you wanna know about hippogriffs is that they are very impressive creatures very easily irritated you do not want to insult a hippogriff it may just be the last thing you ever do now who'd like to come and say hello," said hagrid. Everyone stepped back besides Harry and Draco but I pulled Draco back "why did you do that?" Said Draco annoyed. "Cause I don't want you getting injured," I said. "Well done Harry well done," said Hagrid. Harry looked behind him frightened. "Come on now," said Hagrid. Ron pushed him to the front. "Now you have to let him make his first move it's only polite so step up give him a nice bow and wait and see if he bows back If he does, you can go and touch him if not we'll get to that later," said Hagrid. Harry stepped closer to buckbeak. "Come on now precise and low," said Hagrid. Harry bowed, buckbeak started barking. "Back of Harry back off," said Hagrid.  Harry backed off and stepped on wood which made me jump startled because something might happen to him. "Keep still," said Hagrid. "Keep still" whispered hagrid.  OH MY GOD buckbeak bowed back. "Well done Harry well done, here you big brute," said hagrid and gave buckbeak a dead ferret. "Right now you can go and Pat him now go on don't be shy," said Hagrid. Draco pulled me in front of him pushing Gryffindors and he fucking ate a green apple this dude is eating a fucking apple in class, this blonde bitch.

"Stop eating we are in class," I said. "So what? This oafs class is unentertaining the only thing joy is watching pottah get scared and hurt" said Draco. This bitch did not. "you're so stupid honestly," I said. "Nice and slow, now friendly and slow," said Hagrid.  Harry walked to Pat buckbeak,  buckbeak started barking which alarmed me, I looked in the front and saw Hermione holding Ron's hand awww they look so cute together. Draco pointed at Harry and buckbeak and started laughing. "Will you stop laughing it's honestly not funny I said. "Slow down Harry slow down, kind and slow now let him come to you," said Hagrid. Harry stepped closer, buckbeak came closer and bowed and Harry patted him. "Yes well done," said Hagrid. Everyone clapped. Draco looked envious. I and the Gryffindors clapped bewildered, some of the Slytherins didn't. "Now you can ride him now," said Hagrid. "What?" Said Harry scared and worried. " hey hey Hagrid," said Harry,  Hagrid put Harry on buckbeak. "Don't pull out any of his feathers cause he won't thank you for that" Said Hagrid, Hagrid beat buckbeak to fly and he did and Harry was fucking flying on buckbeak wtf?!,