𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

Draco POV:

I woke up and saw y/n sleeping she looks peaceful me knowing she feels comfortable around me  and relaxed makes me happy I kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and yawned. "Morning" she said. "Morning sunshine" I said. and put a hair behind her ear. Everyone was sleeping. So we went to our dorms. I decided to send a letter to my parents. "Hey love do u mind me using your owl to send a letter to my parents" I asked. "Sure" she said and smiled. I started writing I brushed my teeth and washed my face and she did too.

Dear Mom and dad

School is good so far. I went to prom with y/n it was so much fun. I had my first kiss with y/n and I asked her to be my girlfriend she said yes I'm so happy I didn't get rejected. I love her so much. And me and y/n found out we will find out soulmates this year in divination I hope we are soulmates. She is the most special thing in my life. And y/n found her and Harry are step siblings and the prisoner of Azkaban is her and Harrys godfather. Also thank u for signing the forms for hogsmede we had so much fun we went a day before prom me and y/n danced to a slow song. And we went yesterday on a date. Also the sirus black man who escaped Azkaban was in Hogwarts y/n is terrified that he is after her and Harry.

P.S : me and y/n are coming over for Christmas. 

Love Draco your son.

I delivered the letter.

"let's pack to go to your parents house" said y/n. "Ok" I said. "Do u have any lingeries" I asked. "Yeah y" said y/n. "Can u bring them with u" I said. "Umm sure" said y/n.we started packing.

30 min later.

"Come on let's change" said Draco. "Ok turn around" said y/n. "Why" I said. "Because" said y/n. "Fine" I said and turned around  "done" Said y/n. Turned around she looks beautiful she was we wearing a green lace crop top and black ripped jeans and a chain necklace and a snake earring. And black boots high heels. We went to the great Hall. Professor filtwick was decorating the Christmas tree. We sat at the Slytherin table. "Hey Ally I'm going to the malfoys Manor for Christmas where are u gonna stay for Christmas" asked y/n. "At Cedric's parents house" said Ally. "I'll go to the Gryffindor table and come back" said y/n.

                                                 Y/n POV:  

I went to the Gryffindor table. "Hi guys" I said. "Hi" said Harry Ron and Hermione and Fred and George and Ginny. "Where are u guys staying for Christmas" I asked. "I'm going to my parents house" said Hermione. "We are staying here" said Fred and George and Ron and Harry and Ginny. "How about u" asked Hermione. "I'm going to the Malfoy Manor" I said. "Well have fun" said Hermione. "I need to go to my dad" I said. I went to my dad. "Hi Dad" I said. "Hello y/n." Said Snape. "Did u pack ?" Asked Snape. "Yes" I said. "Ok be careful Ally is going to some Hufflepuff boys house" said Snape. "Dad chill it's her boyfriend Cedric diggory" I said. "Ok bye" I said. "Bye" said Snape. "I'm back" I said. "Here I put breakfast for u" said Draco. "Thank u" I said and kissed his cheek. I sat next to him. And he put his hand on my thigh his cold rings sent me shivers. I started eating. "So what do u want to do when we go to my house" asked draco. "Umm how about we go to the muggleworld" I said. "No not the muggleworld" said Draco. "Pwease" I said and gave him puppy eyes. "No not the puppy eyes fine" said Draco. "Thank u" I said and pecked him on the lips. "What else do u want to do" asked Draco. "We watch a movie with your parents" I said. "And ?" Said Draco. "Do u have a pool" I asked. "Yeah" said Draco. "Let's swim too then" I said. "Oh every Christmas we also go to a ball that every witch or wizards go to" said Draco. "Let's go then" I said. We finished eating. And went to the slytehrin common room. "Pureblood" said Draco. The door opened we entered then my owl came beside the window.