𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

Y/n POV:

"Darling darling wake up" said Draco. "Ok" I said I woke up then I remembered what happened yesterday Draco asked me to be his girlfriend I'm gonna tell everyone I'm so happy. "Morning love" I said and kissed his cheek. "Morning beautiful" said Draco. I went to the bathroom and got ready. "Come on let's go love" I said. "Ok you look so beautiful by the way" said Draco. "Thank you" I said then gave him a peck on the lips. We walked to the great Hall, holding hands, all eyes were on us.

We sat at the Slytherin table. "darling can u give me a green apple" said Draco to me. "Here" I said and gave him a green apple. "So I was thinking we can go on date to Hogsmede" said Draco. "Oh shit umm I'm going with Harry Ron and Hermione" I said. "Y/n I want to spend time with u as your boyfriend and u go to your Gryffindor friends" said Draco mad. "fine I will go and ask them" I said. "Fine also I'm sorry for being rude to u" said Draco and kissed me on the cheek. "Ok I will go and come back" I said. I went to the Gryffindor table. "Hi guys" I said. "Hi" said Harry Ron and Hermione. "I have news" I said. "What is it ?" They said. "I'm finally dating Draco and I had my first kiss" I said. "Congrats" they said. "Oh I forget do u guys mind if I go to hogsmede with u guys for two hours then I go with Draco cause he arranged a date" I said. "Sure" they said. "Ok thank u" I said. and went back to the Slytherin table. "I'm back" I said. "So ?" Said Draco raising an eyebrow. "Well I will go with them for two hours then I will catch up to u" I said. "Fine I will allow it" said Draco. "Ok" I said. I sat down. Draco put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him he winked. Breakfast ended. I decided to get a hoodie for Hogsmede since it's snowing I went to Draco's dorm and saw him shirtless, I gasped.

"like what u see" said Draco. "Shut up" I said blushing. "I don't have a hoodie" I said. "Here have mine" said Draco. "Thank u" I said and smiled. I took the hoodie and wore it and wore boots. Then I waited for Draco. "I need to go to Harry Ron and Hermione for two hours in hogsmede then I will catch up with u later" I said. "Ok" said Draco. I went to Harry Ron and Hermione. "Hi guys" I said. "Hi" they said. "So where do we go first" I said. "Harry wear your invisibility cloak" said Hermione. Harry wore the cloak. We were walking then we saw the minister madam rosmerta and hagrid. They were talking about sirus black. Then she said my name and Harry's name me and Harry went under the invisibility cloak and walked to the minister madam rosmerta to listen to their conversation.

They went inside the three broomsticks so we followed them then Hermione said "Harry y/n"we were walking up the stairs in the three broomsticks. We opened the door to find madam rosmerta McGonagall and the minister fudge. But they couldn't see us because we were under the cloak. "Now tell me what this is all about" said madam rosmerta. "Now years ago when Harry potter and y/ns parents realized they were marked for death remember went into hiding a few knew where they were one who did was sirus black and he told u-know-who" said McGonagall.

"and he did lead u-know-who to the potters that night but he also killed their friend peter pettigrew" Fudge said. "Peter Peter pettigrew?" Madam Rosmerta asked. "Yes little lump of a boy always trailing after sirus black" said McGonagall. " I remember him never let James and sirus out of his sight but what happened" said madam rosmerta. Then McGonagall said "well Peter pettigrew tried to warn the potters and might have managed to if he hadn't run into an old friend sirus black" "black was vicious he didn't kill pettigrew he destroyed him a finger that was all left a finger nothing else" said fudge then McGonagall said "sirus black may have never put his hand to the potters but he is the reasone they are dead" my blood was boiling my mom died because of this stupid crazy prisoner who has escaped and I couldn't even see my dad. "And now he wants to finish what he started" said fudge.

"I don't believe it" said madam rosmerta. "That's not the worse of it" said fudge. "What could be worse than it" said madam rosmerta. "Yes sirus black was and remains to this day Harry Potter and y/n snapes godfather" said McGonagall. I was clenching my fists I was so mad this fucking crazy prisoner is the reasone my mom and step dad dead and is me and Harry's godfather what the fuck. Me and Harry left the three broomsticks still having the cloak on. And harry sat on a rock and started crying. "Harry it's ok" I whispered but he was still crying. Then I turned around because I heard footsteps it was Ron and Hermione. Hermione walked towards us. hermione removed the cloak of us. "Harry y/n what happened" asked Hermione. "He was their friend and he betrayed them HE WAS THEIR FRIEND I hope he finds me because when he does I'm gonna be ready when he does I'm gonna kill him" said Harry. "We will kill him" I said. "What happened exactly" said Hermione. I sighed and said."sirus black is me and Harry's godfather and he betrayed our parents he told  Voldemort" I said they flinched when I said his name.