𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Play the song when the two smut parts appear.

Y/n pov:

"Y/n my love today's Christmas" I heard Draco say and I opened my eyes. "It's Christmas, oh my god" I said joyfully. he chuckled. "but where do I go?" I said sad. "you can come to my house" he suggested. "what about Voldemort?" I said. "I don't think we have a meeting but even if we did you'll be in my room" Draco said. I gave him a hug due to the amount of happiness because I thought I'll spend Christmas alone cause Dad stays here at Hogwarts, I don't want to go to the Weasleys because Harry will bother me and it isn't the same since Sirius died, and Ally's going to the Weasleys. Me and Draco got ready and I packed.

"I have to ask my Dad first, wanna come?" I asked. he nodded in response. We both went to his office and I knocked on the door. "come in!" I heard dad say. "umm Dad I'm going to Draco's for Christmas" I said. he didn't say anything, but seconds later "fine, but be careful" he said. "okay" I said. "bye" I added. he waved back and went back to grading tests.

"Come on lets go to the carriage then the train and at the platform we'll find my mother there" he said. you nodded in response. We both went into the carriage.

"thank you for letting me come, Draco" I said. he just smiled and put a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you" I said smiling. "I love you too" he said and he kissed me passionately, entering his tongue and biting my lip while pulling away. "If we have a boy when I get pregnant, what would you name him?" I asked. "hmm probably Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy" he replied. "Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, Wow, you've got his middle name planned too" I said giggling. "What if it's a girl?" I asked. "Maybe, Olivia Narcissa Malfoy or Irene Sirius Malfoy after your godfather or Hazel Severus Malfoy, Hazel your eye colour and middle name after your father or Delilah Draco Malfoy or Hayley Y/n Malfoy" he replied. "they're beautiful, What I would name it if it was a girl Andrea Madison Malfoy or Andrea Lupin Malfoy or Claire Y/n Malfoy" I said. "what If it was a boy?" Draco questioned. "hmm Landon Draco Malfoy or Lewis Lily Malfoy or Draco junior!" I said. "Okay, nice names but I'm the only Draco in your life" he said. "he's the junior" I said. "No, you listen to me" he said smirking.

(Smut, Skip if you want to):

he put his hand under my skirt and rubbed my clit through my underwear, I let out a soft and quiet moan. I took his hand and put it in my underwear and put his finger in. He started fingering me very fast as I moaned into his ear. "You realise that you make me hard right?" he said in a raspy voice.

I put my hands in his pants trying to give him pleasure as well. I palmed him through his boxers and he groaned. I put my hands into his boxers and started stroking it. "fuck y/n" he groaned as he fingered me harder. "Daddy" I whispered and moaned in his ear which caused him to finger me even harder.

I felt myself about to cum and I released onto his fingers and he took them out still groaning because I was still stroking them and he licked his fingers. I started sucking it trying my best to make him feel good, he forced it deeper into my mouth while holding my hair and moving my head. I gagged a few times and forced it in as much as I could and he groaned in pleasure, When I gagged the last time, he came into my mouth forcing me to swallow all of it.

------------

"fuck that was amazing" he said as he kissed me gently. "I know" I said. "Gosh we're here" he said and he held my hand and took the trunks out. While we were both going into the train, we heard Astoria Greengrass's giggles, I huffed and cursed under my breath. "I'm really not ready for her shit" you huffed. "same" Draco responded. "Dracyyyy" she gasped, went and hugged him, he looked disgusted and pushed her away, so she fell to the floor. "LISTEN FOR THE MILLIONTH FUCKING TIME, I LOVE Y/N NOT YOU SO STAY AWAY FROM US, IF YOU GET IN BETWEEN ME OR Y/N OR EVEN DID ANYTHING TO HER, I'LL FUCKING PUSH YOU OF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER!" he yelled. "Draco calm down" I whispered.