𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛....

Y/n POV:

It's been 2 years and I'm 19 now, and so is Draco. I was eating breakfast and working on my assignment for the Minister, I felt a kiss on my cheek and smiled. "Morning," I said and he groaned. "Morning," he said in a sleepy voice. I looked at him and he was shirtless with 4 fucking tattoos. "when did you get those?" I asked. "last night" he replied. "they look hot" I giggled. He had a snake tattoo on his chest, one of his biceps had a snake tattoo, the other bicep had a dragon tattoo, and a dragon tattoo on the right side of his stomach. "Do you want to go to the gym together?" I asked. "Of course, darling," he said and I smiled.

I changed into my gym clothes and so did Draco. "should we just jog?" I asked. "yeah" he replied. I grabbed a water bottle and we both went outside.

We started jogging, it was really fun. I was jogging down a mountain with Draco. 10 minutes later, I started running away from Draco and giggling. I hid behind a tree, smiling and biting my lip checking if he was close.

"BOO!" The voice said and held my shoulders, I gasped and screamed. I turned around and saw Draco, he laughed. "I'm sorry darling," he said laughing. "that was not fucking funny," I said as I hit his chest. "shit, I forgot my water bottle on the bench way behind and I'm so thirsty," I said. "here you can use mine," he said as he offered me his water bottle. "thank you so much, Dray" I thanked as I drank his water. "When we go back, we can get your water bottle" He said as he took his shirt off and I was blushing so much.

Trying to cover it, I turned around, I was so wet. He put his hand on my waist and kissed my neck and I moaned. "fuck baby" he whispered into my ear and groaned into the crook of my neck. "Draco, I'm so horny" I moaned.

He carried me back to the house and threw me on his bed and made out with me aggressively, I moaned into his mouth and kissed back. He kissed my top lip as I kissed his bottom and we switched repeatedly.  He took my clothes off leaving me in my lacy bra and matching thong. He took a black backpack from his closet, opened it and I gulped, it was full of toys. There were vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, ropes, blindfolds, lubes, gag balls, and a harness. "Wear this," he said as he gave me the harness.

I changed into it and opened the bathroom door, he bit his lip. He pinned me to the wall and kissed my neck as I whimpered. He took my thong off and took out a lube, labelled cheeky cherry, fuck he loves cherries. He put some on my clit, took out a blindfold and blindfolded me, he handcuffed me, I felt something warm on my clit and I gasped. He drew the number 8 on my clit with his tongue and started sucking fast. "Mmmh cherries" he moaned and it sent vibrations through my clit, I gasped as he put his finger in, curling it in my g-spot. He sucked on my clit as he fingered my pussy, He took his finger out and licked it. "Fuck baby, what a beautiful view to look at," he said in a raspy voice. He put his tongue into my pussy and went in and out.

He carried me to the bed, "ass up" he said and I obeyed. "Suck my cock while I eat you out," he said as we got into the 69 position, I put his cock into my mouth, and he groaned as he started eating me out. I was close to my orgasm so I tried getting up, but he forced me back down, I cried out as I reached my orgasm. I sucked on his cock, whimpering as he continued to eat me out. He stopped as he came and groaned. I didn't know what he was doing because I was blindfolded. Suddenly I felt a vibrator against my clit. "Overstimulation?" He asked, I moaned loudly. "Shhh," he said as he put a gag ball in my mouth.
—————————
It was the third time I had my orgasm from the vibrator. The gag ball wasn't in my mouth anymore. "Turn it" I paused because I was in so much pleasure. "Turn! Turn it off!" I added. The vibrator was in my thong, he put it in deeper, I whimpered and cried out as my fourth orgasm hit. He made my ass face him and he put a butt plug in my ass, he spanked my ass repeatedly, it was red and purple when he finally stopped and put the butt plug and vibrator out. I felt something cold on my chest, it was ice. He put the ice cube on my boobs as I gasped and he sucked on it while putting the ice on the other boob. He wrapped his hand around my neck and spanked my ass again. He put my hands above my head, and he slammed into me and I cried out as he held my hair and pulled me back, holding my hips for support. I smelled something, was he smoking? "Are you smoking?" I asked moaning. "Yeah I am, you want some?" He asked and I nodded. "Open," he said as I opened my mouth, the smoke went into my mouth, and I coughed. He put his finger in my mouth while smoking and fucking me.