𝙳𝙰𝙳𝙰 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Y/n POV:

"Y/N! DRACO! wake up" said Pansy. I jumped "what the fuck Pansy what time is it?" I asked. "8:45" answered Pansy. Pansy left. I shook Draco gently. "Babe babe wake up" I whispered into his ear. "Mmm" he replied. "Wake up its 8:45" I said. He got up and kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom. Oh shit I have to take a shower. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Yes love" Draco responded. "I need to take a shower" I said. He opened the door. I entered and brushed my teeth. I took my clothes off and walked into the shower, turning the water on. Draco joined we made out.

10 min later.

We both got out of the shower. I was shivering. Draco noticed and handed me a towel, he wrapped a towel around him and me I dried myself with the towel and put on my white robes and he did the same. I took the hairdryer and started drying my hair. I looked at Draco he looks hot his hair was dripping with water and his towel was wrapped around his legs, showing his chest he noticed I was looking at him and smirked. I blushed. I finished drying my hair and combed it. I decided to do wavy hair today. I took my curling iron and turned it on and started curling my hair, I accidentally burnt myself. "Ow," I yelped. "Hey, are you ok?" Asked Draco. "Yeah just burnt myself with the curling iron" I answered. He looked at the bruise on my hand, brought my hand up to his face and kissed the bruise. "Better?" Asked Draco. "Yeah thank you" I giggled and hugged him. We pulled away. I finished curling my hair and wore my black lace thong. "Shit my Slytherin attire is in my dorm" I said.

"I'll get it" said Draco. He was wearing a white buttoned shirt and black pants. I put on my accessories. "Here" Draco said and handed me my clothes. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I put on my white buttoned shirt then my green skirt that had white lines on it, my Slytherin tie, long socks, and my chain boots. I put on my makeup and I put on some perfume. my stomach started growling. "Hungry?" Draco chuckled softly while putting his Slytherin robes on. I nodded. "Let's go then" said Draco and held my hand. but then we looked at each other's eyes. I looked at his mesmerizing blue-grey eyes, they're beautiful, I thought then at his soft lips.

Draco POV:

Y/n was looking at me, I looked at her mesmerizing green-brown eyes then at her pink plumped lips, we got closer as our breath became one, we were just an inch from each other.

Y/n POV:

He pulled me closer aggressively with his hands pressed on my hips, our lips touched, he pressed our lips against each other and our lips moved in perfect sync, our bodies collide, it was just me and him and butterflies, he squeezed my ass. I gasped, he took the chance and slipped his tongue in, we were tasting each other, he went down and kissed my jawline then to my neck kissing and sucking a soft moan escaped my lips "don't leave hickeys, we might get in trouble" I whimpered as he was sucking on my neck. "Fine I won't but next time I will" said Draco. I realized shit, we missed breakfast and we are five minutes late to DADA. "Draco, we have class" I said. "Oh shit let's go" said Draco. "Wait" I said. "What?" Asked Draco. I looked at the mirror and saw a hickey on my neck. "Draco Lucius Malfoy, I told you not to leave a bloody hickey now we might get in trouble" I complained. "Uggh who cares we are going to be late and that mark is a sign that you're mine, come on" said Draco. He grabbed my hand and ran to class.

We barged into class. Everyone looked at us. I smiled awkwardly. "What are your names" questioned umbridge. "I'm Draco Malfoy and this is Y/n Snape" replied Draco. "Why are you late and what is that on your neck, Miss Y/n?" Asked umbridge. "Umm I burnt myself, curling iron" I lied. "Yes I guess Draco's the curling iron" said Blaise. Some people giggled. "Shut up" I mouthed and giggled. "Very well have a seat" requested umbridge. Me and Draco sat next to each other. Draco put his head on the table. "Ordinary wizarding level examination, O.W.Ls more commonly known as owl, study hard and you will be rewarded, Fail to do so and the consequences may be severe" announced umbridge and did a spell to hand out the books. I opened the book and something was wrong, there were no defensive spells. I raised my hand. "Yes Miss Snape" said umbridge. "There is nothing here about using defensive spells" I commented. "Using spells?" She cackled. "Well I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom" continued umbridge. "We are not gonna use magic?" Asked Ron. "you will be learning defensive spells in a secure risk free way" Answered umbridge. Dean raised his hand. "Yes Mr?" said umbridge. "Thomas, we had fun lessons with Professor lupin, two years ago so this is not going to be fun" asked Dean. "School isn't supposed to be fun, Mr Thomas and that werewolf half-breed teacher is gone I'm your teacher now we don't allow filthy werewolf's or half-breeds to have jobs" replied umbridge. How dare her say that about lupin "Well, What use is that? If we are going to be attacked, it won't be risk free" complained Harry. "Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class" demanded umbridge. "It is the view of the ministry that a theoretical knowledge would be sufficient to get you through your examinations which after all is what school is all about" said umbridge. "and how's theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?" I Asked. "There is nothing out there dear who would you imagine wants to attack children like yourself" said umbridge. "Oh I don't know maybe Lord Voldemort" I replied. Some people looked at me and some flinched the classroom went silent. "Now let me make this quite clear, you have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again, this is a lie-" said umbridge. "it's not a lie I saw him I fought him!" said Harry. "Detention Mr Potter" replied umbridge. "So according to you, Cedric diggory dropped dead of his own accord" I argued. "Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident" commented umbridge. "IT WAS MURDER-" said Harry but I interrupted. "VOLDEMORT KILLED HIM YOU MUST KNOW THAT-" I yelled. "ENOUGH, you two see me later, Mr Potter and Miss Snape, my office" interrupted umbridge furiously. I huffed. "Class dismissed" announced umbridge.