𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢

Y/n Severus snape was the kindest you could ever meet, she is beautiful too, she had brown hair, hazel eyes with pink natural lips, and she loved singing

Y/n Severus snape was the kindest you could ever meet, she is beautiful too, she had brown hair, hazel eyes with pink natural lips, and she loved singing. She was a different pure-blood witch, she loves muggles and muggle-borns, she didn't care about blood status. She wanted to have friends, and she couldn't leave the house to make friends because of her overprotective father. He never allowed her to leave the house.

 She was so lonely, the only person she knew was her dad and her older sister Alison. She didn't even know who her Mother was, all she knew was that she died. She has heard of Hogwarts and wanted to go so badly, her older sister Ally attends it. Ally is 15 years old. Alison also suffered the way y/n did, no one knew that Snape had another daughter, they only thought he had Ally did but, it all changed after this happened.

Y/n was singing.

Lucius, Narcissa, Draco, Snape, and Ally (Alison) were all downstairs talking until they heard singing:

Snape knew it was y/n including Ally, they tried to make the Malfoys ignore the singing because Snape didn't want anyone to know he had another daughter to protect her from death eaters including Voldemort so he told Ally to help. They tried to let the Malfoys ignore the singing but, it was no use.

"who is that singing Severus?" asked Lucius

"I don't know," Snape replied trying to cover his secret of having another daughter.

"Severus didn't you say that you and Ally were the only ones who lived here," said Narcissa

Draco on the other hand was completely mesmerized by the singing that he didn't even notice them talking.

Y/n didn't know that there were people downstairs so she went downstairs while singing, the Malfoys turned around and looked at her. "she's amazing and beautiful" Draco muttered.

"who is she? Severus who is she?!" Lucius yelled.

"Fine she is my daughter, my other daughter y/n. I didn't tell anyone because I was trying to protect her from death eaters and You-know-who" Snape confessed.

 "is she in Hogwarts or not Severus?" Lucius questioned. 

 "No" Snape replied.

"why not?" Narcissa and Lucius asked puzzled.

"death eaters can go to Hogwarts and kill my daughter or force her to join them or it could put her life in danger, it's risky Lucius" Snape confessed in fear.

"Nothing will happen, Severus, we're going to look after her too along with Draco, you, and Ally, of course, let her go to Hogwarts. Severus the poor girl can't stay here her whole life" Lucius explained.

"It's also one of the safest places in the wizarding world" Lucius added. 

"Father please let little her go," Ally begged.

"Alright fine but, be careful y/n," said Snape.

"yes father thank you!" yelled y/n joyfully and hugged him.

"I think it's time for you to meet our son, he's 13, and he just turned thirteen. His birthday was 3 months ago " Lucius announced.

 "hi, I'm Draco Malfoy" Draco nervously greeted.

when y/n looked at Draco she blushed and turned around, Draco thought she rejected him.

 "hi, I'm y/n Severus snape" y/n greeted nervously. 

"Aww, young love" Narcissa said as she squeezed her son's cheek. 

"Mother stop," Draco said blushing.

Draco and y/n's face turned red.

 "Are you two alright?" Snape questioned.

"what? yeah," they both said.

"Alright, talk to each other," said Narcissa as she pushed them to the couch. she leaves them alone to chat.

"Alright, what do u like to um do most of your free time?" Draco questioned.

"uh well I love to sing, draw, my father teaches me some potions and some educational wizard stuff since I couldn't go to Hogwarts or anywhere for that matter, how about you?" y/n responded. 

"well I like to sit with my mom, I love potions, and I like to walk in the garden to clear my head from negative feelings," said Draco

"why don't you like to sit with your father?" y/n asked.

"basically my dad is harsh and tough on me, and he only wants people to be frightened of me rather than admired, he's too stern sometimes, sometimes he tells me that I'm a disgrace to the Malfoy name and says to believe in his pureblood views, my Mom is also sick of it of him always talking about how muggle-borns should never be permitted in Hogwarts" Draco revealed.

"that's awful I'm sorry" y/n responded.

"no don't be it's not your fault," Draco said.

"well, I love every witch or wizard and muggles even though I'm a pureblood" Y/n confessed.

 "I love every witch or wizard but my father is pushing me to hate muggle-borns and muggles"Draco explained.

"don't let him decide what you do or believe, you choose it yourself, choose your path Draco, if u let other people choose your paths, you're going to regret it, it should be what your heart thinks," said y/n as she put her hand on his chest.

"thanks y/n," said Draco gratefully.

"no problem Malfoy," said Y/n

"Draco we're going home," said Narcissa

"alright Mother," said Draco

"Bye y/n," said Draco

"Bye Draco," said y/n.

 they hugged and the Malfoys left.

y/n was so pleased to finally meet a person who wasn't her father or sister and she was fortunate and grateful to meet Draco.