𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

They join the common room.

 y/n gets a call.

"Hello," said y/n.

"Hello y/n," said y/n's Grandma.

"Hey Grandma what's up," said y/n.

"Y/n there is something I need to tell, you," said y/ns Grandma.

"Yes ?" Said y/n.

"Your grandpa passed away because of a blood curse," said y/ns Grandma.

"WHAT?! NO!" Screamed y/n. she fell to the floor crying.

"Hey hey hey what happened?" Asked Draco, running to y/n.

"Y/n I'm sorry it's true," said y/n's Grandma crying.

Y/n cried harder.

"Y/n you're scaring me tell me what happened y/n Y/N!!" Said Draco.

Y/n started having a panic attack.

Draco picked her up and put her on the couch.

"What happened?" asked pansy, running to them.

"I don't know hey breath," said Draco.

"GET SOME WATER" yelled Draco.

"Here," said Pansy.

Draco gave y/n water.

"Are you ok now ?" Asked Draco.

"Yes I'm better thank you," said y/n she put a fake smile on her face.

"What happened?" Asked Draco.

"My grandpa passed away because of a blood curse," said y/n a tear came out of her eyes.

"Shhhh it's okay," said Draco he wrapped his arms around y/n.

He started humming.

--------

Y/n fell asleep on Dracos's chest.

                                                   Dracos POV:

"I love you darling" I whispered I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend after-prom yeah I'm going to do it, I love her so much I have never felt this way towards a girl before she is my first one. all my life, I have waited to have someone to love me and I feel like she is one she is the only one who understands me only one who I love that much I can't handle seeing her miserable whenever she is sad I'm heartbroken whenever she is happy I'm happy. I'm going to send an owl to my mom I'm going to tell her everything that has happened so far.

Dear Mom 

I have introduced y/n to my Freinds and they loved y/n they thought she was cool, funny, and stuff. there was a dementor on the train but we're all safe. The DADA teacher professor lupin saved us with the Patronus charm. y/n is friends with Harry Potter the loser, Hermione Granger the mudblood, and Ron Weasley the poor blood traitor. y/n is a Slytherin. I gave her a tour of Hogwarts she loved it. I broke my arm tho because of the oaf Hagrid his stupid beast stabbed his claws into my arm but it's okay. I went to madam Pomfrey. there is a prom too where a boy asks a girl to a dance party. I asked y/n out she said yes, but y/n isn't doing that great right now her grandfather passed away and she just found out she was crying and she had a panic attack, so I gave her water and wrapped my arms around her and started humming till she fell asleep, she is sleeping right now on my chest. I will admit I do have feelings for her I have never felt this way towards a girl before. I'm planning to ask her to be my girlfriend after prom but I don't know how to, can you give me advice?.