𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

"dude wake up" said Blaise.

"What ?" Said Draco.

"It's 8:45 u only have 15 fucking minutes to get ready mate" said Blaise.

"Shit ok" said Draco and he dashed to the bathroom.

Draco POV:

I went to the bathroom and got ready, I checked the time, I only have 5 minutes shit oh and today is prom day, I'm so fucking nervous. Oh shit I have to buy a suit for prom. I wore my socks and shoes, I found Blaise, Pansy, and y/n.

Y/n looks so hot she was wearing a short green skirt that had white and black lines, a white buttoned up shirt, her slytherin tie, and she was wearing her robes which she did not button up. I walked to them, Blaise said "finally dude come on" "okay okay" I said. We went to the great hall me, y/n, Blaise, and Pansy were sitting at the Slytherin table. "Prom is fucking today" said Pansy. "I'm nervous" said y/n. "We don't have classes do we " Asked y/n. "No we don't" I said. I grabbed myself a green apple and pumpkin juice, Dumbledore started speaking "as you all know prom is today and we have changed the timing it will start at 8 and ends at midnight", Breakfast ended.

Y/n POV:

I was walking. "Y/n we need to talk" said Snape. "Why okay" I said. I enter my dad's office, nervous. "So what did you want to talk about" I said nervous. "Y/n I know your nervous I just want u to know something" said Snape. "What is it?" i said. "Harry is your brother" said Snape. "What really how" I said happily. "Your Mother is Lily Potter" said Snape.

"So does that mean that James is my biological father" I said. "yes" said Snape. "I need to tell Harry" I said and left my dad's office. I went to the Gryffindor common room. I already knew their password. "fortuna major" I said. The door opened. I walked inside Gryffindors were giving me dirty looks because I was a Slytherin. I saw Hermione reading her book. "Hermione Hermione there is something important I need to tell you, Harry, and Ron" I said. "Okay, let's go to the boys dorm" said Hermione. We ran to the boys dorm where we saw Harry Ron and three boys.

"Hello I'm y/n Snape" I said. "Hello I'm Seamus finnigan" said Seamus. "Hello I'm Dean Thomas" said Dean. "hello I'm Neville Longbottom" said Neville. "Hello oh and Harry, Ron, and  Hermione, I need to tell u something" I said. "Okay go on" said Harry. "My father told me that Harry is my brother and your Mother Lily is my Mum too and your father is my father too" I said. "What? that's amazing I have never felt what it's like to have a sister" said Harry as he smiled. "Well now you do" I said. "Bloody hell that's amazing" said Ron. "Yes it is" said Hermione. "Ohh y/n do you want to go to hogsmede tmrw with us" said Hermione. "Of course" I said. "I need to go" I said. "Bye" they all said. I left and went to the slytherin common. I had to say the password "Pureblood" I said. "Draco Draco" I said.

"Yes love" said Draco. "I need to tell you something and you two" I said. "What is it?" They said. "Harry is my brother" I said. Draco looked at me disgusted. "What? staring problem" I said laughing. "So I'm talking potters sister to prom that's pathetic" said Draco. "What?" I said about to tear up. "No, I'm joking I'm joking" said Draco and he hugged me as I hugged Draco back, I giggled. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 3pm I sent my mother a letter to buy me a suit" said Draco. "Okay" I said. "Let's watch a movie" said Pansy. "okay, what movie?" I asked. "365 days" said Pansy smirking, "Pansy no" I said. Draco and Blaise started at her. "Yeah let's watch it" said pansy smirking. "I think I agree with Pansy"'said Blaise. "Yeah me too" said Draco.

"Umm" I said still not sure what to say. "Come on stop being a baby" said Blaise. "Umm fine" I said. "I'll grab the snacks" I said. I took chips, chocolate, candy, butterbeer, and pumpkin juice and I made popcorn as well. I sat down next to Draco.
——————