𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚡

Draco POV:

I was sitting next to y/n and she was still moving until I saw her open her eyes. "Y/N!" I yelled as I hugged her so hard, happy that she finally woke up. "I love you so much," I said as I kissed her. "I love you too, what happened?" She asked. "You were in a coma darling because Bellatrix slit your throat," I said. "For how long" she questioned. "2 months and 2 weeks," I said. "Fuck" she muttered as she started crying and I comforted her.

"Is Harry dead?" She asked her eyes filled with curiosity. "No, he's okay" I replied as I saw her hands shaking with fear and pain. She stood up, her legs shaking and bruised. I stood up and held her waist when she lost her balance. Her hands had the word whore and slut carved into them, which I knew was Bellatrix's punishment. She read the newspaper and muttered shit in a low voice. "They went into Gringotts and a dragon escaped with them, one from Bellatrix's vault," she said thunderstruck. I knew they planned to steal the Hufflepuff cup from Bellatrix's vault since it was one of Voldemort's Horcruxes.

"Darling, do you know that you're leg is bruised and there are lots of cuts?" I asked. She looked at her leg and examined the bruises and cuts. She whispered a spell and they went away. I heard the gate open and she looked at me, me and her both knew who it was. "Draco-" she whispered. "I know," I said as I cupped her cheek. "I'll be back," I said. "Please be careful, I love you," she said as tears streamed down her face. "I love you too and don't worry I will," I said. "Please stay safe," she said and I looked at her and noticed the state she was in, her legs were shaking with fear, she was sobbing, and she was injured. "Alright, I'll stay," I said. "No, they'll kill you" she responded.

I tucked her in bed, kissed her forehead, and started humming till she fell asleep. I stood up and went downstairs when I saw all the death eaters talking and Astoria was there. "Draco," Voldemort said. "We have an announcement for you" he paused. "You'll be getting married to Astoria," he said and I widened my eyes. "No, no no NO!" I yelled. "You don't have a choice since y/n's dead," Bellatrix said. I saw that Astoria felt bad which was weird considering she wants y/n dead. I saw Y/n coming downstairs, she was wearing the invisibility cloak. "I'll be back," I said as I went upstairs and went with y/n to my room.

"what's going on?" she asked worriedly. "I'm sorry darling, but I'm forced to marry Astoria," I said as she looked at me with tears in her eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek as she started crying, I hugged her.

"I won't marry her, you know I won't," I said as I kissed her. "I still remember in our 5th year, drinking hot chocolate next to the fireplace with the Weasleys and Sirus," I said as she started sobbing. "I love you," she said as I kissed her. "I love you too darling, you can go downstairs, they're not here anymore," I said as she nodded pecking my lips gently.

                                  Y/n POV:

I went downstairs and walked to the kitchen but on my way, I heard screams. I went to check it out and saw Astoria getting hit by her father. "HEY!" I yelled as I pushed him off her. He slapped me as I punched him causing his nose to bleed. "If you don't listen to the dark lord, I'll kill you next time!" he yelled at Astoria. "Thank you so much," she said and I was shocked, she thanked me, the Astoria Greengrass thanked me. "I know you think I'm a bad person but I've changed and I love someone else now" she paused. "I'm hoping to marry that person, he's so sweet, kind, and funny, I love him so much" she explained. "So I'll help you and Draco with this arranged marriage, to stop it," she said and I smiled. "Fuck, I don't even know what to say, thank you so much, Astoria," I said. "Who do you love?" I asked. "Theodore Nott," she said as she smiled. "Great choice," I said.

"The wedding is going to happen tomorrow," she said. "Isn't that too soon?" I said. "Yeah but they chose it, we're going to have to come up with a plan," she said. "so I have an idea, maybe we could start the wedding, me and Draco there, but before I say I do, you appear and stop everything" she explained. "that sounds okay, what if they kill us?" I said. "there's only one way to find out," she said.