𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛

Let's skip to June 24 day of third task:

Y/n POV:

I woke up to Draco kissing my neck. "I'm sleeping babe" I giggled. "I know get up it's 8:30" said Draco. I got up and wore my Slytherin attire. I went to the common room, Draco, Blaise, and pansy were waiting, we already missed breakfast. "Today we missed breakfast because of y/n" said Draco. "Shut the fuck up dork" I said. "Don't call me that" said Draco. "It's cause your my dork" I said. He chuckled and kissed me. I felt something go down shit no. "I'm gonna go the bathroom" I said and went the bathroom and blood in my underwear, great. I huffed and went to pansy, she was talking to Draco and Blaise "pansy Umm I need a u know" I said. "What" said pansy. "What do u need" said Draco. "Pad" i said. "You're on your period" said Draco. "Yea sadly my stomach hurts" I said and fake smiled. Draco started rubbing my back. "It's ok" said Draco. "Here" said pansy and gave me a pad. I went to the bathroom and put it on. I came out of the bathroom. "What do we have" I asked. "Potions" said pansy. "Great going to see my dad and I don't want to deal with his shit" I said. "What's wrong with her" said Draco. "Bad mood that's how period is" said pansy. "Well it can't hurt that bad" said Draco. I kicked him in dick. He groaned in pain. "I really don't know why it's such a big deal tho" I said and pansy giggled. He looked at me so mad and then he held my neck. "That hurts do u know" said Draco. "That's how period feels like" I said. "Just know y/n I'm not always a softie" said Draco chocking me. "I can't breathe" I said and pushed him away. "Get the fuck away" I said.

I started walking I got out of the common room.  I walked to potions class. "Y/n why are u late" said my dad. "I'm not in the mood" I said and sat down then Draco entered and looked at me, I furrowed my brows then he sat next to me he tried to talk but I interrupted. "Please instead of bothering me just make me feel better" I said and fake smiled. He put his hand on my thigh "sorry" he whispered into my ear when my dad turned around I kissed his cheek. We were talking "it's the third task today" I said. "Yea I hope krum or diggory win but not pottah and that pathetic quarter-Veela" said Draco. "Can u stop being fucking rude what did fleur ever do to u" I said. "Class dismissed" said my dad. I left class. I went to my dorm and started studying for my exams. Draco came in "umm hey" said Draco. I ignored him. "Y/n can we talk" said Draco. I ignored him. "Y/N" said Draco. "WHAT?!" I said. "I'm sorry I'm just u know my dad h-he-" said Draco. "STOP USING YOUR DAD AS AN EXCUSE" I yelled. "IM NOT" yelled. Draco. "AND STOP LYING" I yelled . "IM FUCKING NOT" yelled Draco. "YOUR SUCH A DICK" I shouted. "YOUR SUCH A SLUT" shouted Draco. "YOUR SUCH A SPOILED RUDE HEARTLESS SELFISH BITCH-" I shouted. until Draco slapped me hard on the face tears filled my eyes. I touched my cheek and tears rolled down on my cheek. Draco looked at me and gulped. I ran away crying. I went to the girls bathroom and sat on the floor crying, he freaking slapped me. I didn't go to the next class I sat there crying then I heard someone come in I wiped my tears then I saw it was Draco. I was walking out of the bathroom but he grabbed my wrist.

"Let me go! " I said. "Listen to me" said Draco. I tried to walk away but he just tightened his grip to my wrist "ow !" I said. "I'm sorry" said Draco. "No let me go u slapped me and chocked me I couldn't breathe" I said. He let go of my wrist. Then I was about to walk out "y/n please don't leave me I didn't mean to slap u, I love u so fucking much please stay" said Draco. I turned around and looked at him. He looked like he was about to cry. I ran to him and hugged him and he hugged back then after 3 minutes, we pulled away, he touched my cheek. a tear dropped from my eye he wiped it away., he kissed me and bit my lip. Then he pulled away. We did our exams."Let's go the third task is in 10 minutes" said Draco.

We ran to where the third task will be and sat down. They started playing instruments. Draco was cheering for krum. The champions came. I cheered for Harry and Cedric and fleur because I felt bad. They were cheering. "SILENCE" said Dumbledore. "Earlier today, professor moody placed the triwizard cup deep within the maze only he knows it's exact position Now, as Mr. Diggory, and Mr. Potter, tied for the first position, they will be first to enter the maze" said Dumbledore. I cheered. "Followed by Mr. Krum" said Dumbledore. Draco cheered. "And finally Miss Delacour, first person to touch the cup, will be the winners I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she need only send up red sparks with their wand, contestants, gather round quickly" said Dumbledore, he started talking to the champions. "champions, prepare yourselves on the count of three one-" said Dumbledore then filch blew the cannons the champions went in, i waved to Harry and Cedric.