𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎

Y/n POV:

I woke up in Draco's arms and looked at him sleeping, he looks so adorable while sleeping, I thought. "You're staring" Draco said in his morning voice. "I can't help it, you're adorable" I replied. "And you're cute" he chuckled.

----------5 minutes later----------

We were cuddling and it was relaxing. "Y/n," Draco said. "Mhm," I responded. "We should go on a date to Hogsmeade like we used to" Draco suggested. "Of course I was waiting for you to say that" I answered. "But first we should try getting the vanishing cabinet to work," Draco said. "Okay," I replied.

We both went to the bathroom and started getting ready. "Can I choose what you wear this time?" Draco asked. "No, cause it's snowing outside and I don't want you picking something sexy and revealing for me to freeze outside, but maybe next time" I answered. He groaned in annoyance, I chuckled.

I changed into light blue high-waisted mom jean and a black high neck long sleeve top and a long black jacket sort of similar to Draco's. "You still look hot," he said smiling, I giggled. "I know," I said fiercely. "You bitch" he said as he threw me on the bed. "Hey!" I yelled.

He started tickling me, I laughed so happily that he was finally back. He showered me with kisses, I kissed him passionately.

We were roughly making out for 5 minutes straight. "I missed this," I said. "Me too" he replied as he kissed me on the cheek. "If we finish trying to at least fix the vanishing cabinet by putting an apple in it and making sure if it travelled to the other cabinet and back in time, we could have sex" Draco explained. "Okay, bring birth control with you," Draco said. "I already have them in my pockets," I said smiling. "Great, shall we, darling," he said. "Yes," I said.

He took my hand and we went into the room of requirements. We saw the cabinet so we went to it and Draco took out the green apple and put it in, he muttered a spell or incantation we heard something in the cabinet it was like a click. "Is that it?" I said. "Maybe let me check," he said. He opened the cabinet and found the green apple but it was eaten. I looked at him with a puzzled expression. "I told my mother to eat the apple if she saw it so, it worked," he said happily and he hugged me, I chuckled.

Smut (skip if you want to):

He kissed me roughly putting his tongue into my mouth. He put his finger in my pants rubbing my clit, I let out a low moan of sexual pleasure in his mouth. He took my clothes of aggressively while making out with me, I was left with my underwear and bra on only.

I bit his lip causing him to groan in my mouth. He pulled away, I saw handcuffs on a brown small table next to the vanishing cabinet that we were working on, I saw him look at it, shit I thought. "No no Draco!" I yelled.

He pushed me which caused me to put both my hands on the table to keep balance. He put both my hands behind my back and he handcuffed me. "I'm in control, you know that and yet you still disobeyed me," he said harshly as he pressed my body onto the table, I whimpered.

"Draco please don't go rough," I said. "If you listen to me then I might not go rough," he said. "Now suck my dick!" He yelled. "Yes daddy," I said willingly. I tied my hair, licked his dick gradually stroking it as well, he groaned in pleasure. "Fuck y/n, it feels so good, you're so good, Princess" he moaned. I started sucking and looked up to see a blush upon his cheeks, I examined his face, blushing as he groaned. I put his dick deeper in my mouth till I reached his balls, he groaned loudly because of the immense pleasure.

Minutes later, he came and I swallowed his cum willingly. I wiped my lips in front of him and licked my fingers. "You're getting a reward from me later," Draco said as he kissed me gently. "You're gorgeous" he added. He took my underwear off and put it in my mouth to shut me up. He drew his tongue over my pussy gently causing me to let out a moan, He started sucking gradually then going roughly, I moaned loudly but my moans were muffled due to the underwear in my mouth. "Draco, faster please" I begged. he went faster, I screamed but my screams were muffled.