𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

Y/n POV:

"Princess wake up" said Draco. I opened my eyes. "What" i said and yawned. "U have to get up" said Draco, he was already ready. "No" I said and went back to sleep. "Oh really" said Draco and started kissing my neck. "Hey stop you are going to leave a hickey dumbass" I said. He didn't care, he left a hickey. "I win" he smirked. "No you didn't" I said and kissed him deeply then I went to his neck and started kissing it, I left a hickey. "Hey" Draco said. "Come on go and change" said Draco. "What do I wear" I said. "This" Draco said and held up a lingerie. I looked at him, my cheeks turned red "what no" I said. "I'll wear this" I said and showed him a green lace crop top and black skirt. "Yeah u will look sexy" said Draco and bit his lip. I giggled and went to the bathroom and got ready, I left the common room to breakfast with Draco, we were holding hands and sat at the Slytherin table. I started eating toast with butter and pumpkin juice and Draco was eating green apples like always. "What do we have" I asked. "History of magic with professor binns the ghost" said Pansy and huffed. "Great" I said sarcastically. "So how did u wake up in the morning, I remember I used to wake u up" said pansy. "Well the dumbass next to me woke me up when I refused, he started kissing my neck and left a hickey" I said and showed her the hickey on my neck. "I'm not a dumbass" said Draco. "What will u do if your dad finds out" said pansy. "I don't know" I said.

"Breakfast dismissed" said Dumbledore. "Let's go" I said. We were walking to history of magic class then we heard a girl screaming. "What's that" I said. "I don't know it's a girl screaming" said Draco. We followed the screaming and found a ravenclaw girl being attacked by a boy, Roger Davis, he was trying to kiss her but, she was refusing. "Hey hey get away from her" I said. He turned around and looked at me. "No, beautiful, you come here" said Roger. "I have a boyfriend" I said. "Well he is not here" said Roger and was trying to kiss me. "Yes I'm here" said Draco and held him by the collar and threw him on the floor and started punching him "u think it's fucking okay to try and kiss a taken woman" said Draco and kept on punching him. "Fucking answer me!" Said Draco. "No I don't" said Roger. "Babe please stop" I said. Draco stopped and said "never touch her again" said Draco, we looked at the ravenclaw girl. the ravenclaw girl said "thank u so much" "no problem what's your name" I said. "Maddison but u can call me Maddie" said Maddie. "Nice to meet you, do you want to be friends?" I said "sure" said Maddie and we shook hands. "What class do u have" I asked. "History of magic" said Maddie. "I have that class too" I said. "Guys we have to go to class, we are already 5 minutes late" said Draco. "Shit" I said. We ran to class and entered. "Why are u late" asked professor binns. "We got held up" I said. "Ok go and sit down" said professor binns.

I sat down next to Maddie. "Today we will be learning about goblin rebellions" said professor binns. "Interesting" I said. He started teaching. Me and Maddie were talking. "So you are y/n Severus Snape" said Maddie. "Yeah" I replied. "Tell me about yourself" said Maddie. "U ask questions" I said. "Ok umm are u single or taken?" asked Maddie. "Taken" I said. "Who are u dating?" asked Maddie. "Draco Malfoy" I replied. "Draco Malfoy, he's so rude all the time" said Maddie. "Infront of people he's like this, but infront of us Slytherins, he's a different person" I said. "Ok umm what do u drink in the three broomsticks?" asked Maddie. "Butter beer" I said. "Class dismissed" said professor binns.

We left class. "Potions, great my dad is going to see my hickey" I said. "I have transfiguration" said Maddie. "Lucky you, we have potions with Gryffindor" said Draco. "Ok bye, I need to go or Professor McGonagall will kick my ass" said Maddie and left Draco, held my hand while we were walking to potions class. "You are so beautiful do u know that" said Draco and put hair behind my ear then I looked at him, we kissed and we were making out in the hallways, Draco was biting my lips so hard "y/n" my father said, shit. I pushed Draco away "oh hi father" I said and smiled. "No making out in the hallways and Malfoy u bit her lip so hard, her lips are purple" my father said. I blushed embarrassed a bit, Draco was flustered "now go to class" said Snape. We started walking to class, Draco scoffed "my lip is purple, I will kill u and my dad is protective" I said and laughed. Draco kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear "that's because I love u". "I love u too" I said. We entered class, I sat next to Draco. "we will be learning about the calming draught" said Snape